Chapter Five

Bad decision...really!

That morning I picked out a black rose printed cardigan,white cami, comfy leggings and black lace up boots. It wasn't cold but it was hot outside today. I curled my hair and wore my nerdy glasses,the real ones. I know Jen took me to an eye doctor to get me contacts but it feels weird without out them. I fought with myself whether I should wear lipstick or not. So I just grabbed shimmery red gloss instead and decided last minute to put on mascara.

"Celina lets go!''

I grabbing my bag running downstairs with Marcus.

"Here you go,you can take it with you." Jen smiled handing me my breakfast and new lunch bag, patting down my hair. " You look so pretty today by the way"

"Thanks."I said while taking the container of fruit. I closed the door and turned around to a sweet new ride.

"Woah! Sweet car!"I grinned.

"It's all yours baby sis."Marcus smiled as I screamed on my way to the drivers side.

"That's not fair how come she gets a grey Camaro!"

Aj complained in the back seat while Marcus sat in the passenger side.

"Hush up Austen!"I yelled in the mirror watching him pout, adjusting my seat up so I can see the black racing strip on the hood.

"This is so-Thank you!"I gushed hugging Marcus from the side. He chuckled hugging back.

"You can thank your mom.She was the one who bought you this."

I let go having this expression on my face " 😑 ".

"Stop that! Now you gonna be late for school."

I rolled my eyes putting my seat belt on shifting into gear,driving off to school. I drove pretty quickly,getting there in less than five minutes.Parking and getting out quickly before Marcus said anything else about Jennifer. I paced with Aj to the door almost running.

"Don't forget, you have to work-"

I turned around to him in the carpool line.

"Yes Marcus I know!"I said turning away on my heel.

Like damn! I know I've got to do something with that decorating job with Jen today. Aj met up with his friends at breakfast and I went to class waiting for my jerk of a English partner. I opened my container of fruit goin' inside class a little early.

"Ooo cantaloupe."

Mr.Roberts said picking up some on his way out.

"Your welcome."I said after the fact. I looked up to "him", early today as well. It actually quite startled me because he had No shades and no hoodie. He was dressed "relaxed" still in murder black though.

Hmmm....

I walked over sitting my container down first.

"Um Hi,I'm Aden."He got up holding his hand out nervously. I shook it feeling the same coldness as Prodigy's but his was softer more gentle. My heart leaped, I can tell he noticed which my stupid body reacted by blushing. We quickly pulled away sitting down.

"Hey Celina!"Ray popped up in front of me making me jump back almost chocking on a grape.

"Um hey Ray Ray,You scared the shit out of me."

He laughed.

"That's what I do for a livin'."

Aden hit his arm knocking him back a little as he stopped laughing. He rubbed it with a smirk on his face.