Chapter Thirteen

My past....

It continued, my new best friends pulling me along in a blur. I looked back at the faceless beast with these familiar eyes I knew so well. They both looked terrified telling me it's ok, I'm safe but we stopped in front of darkness which soon turned into fire that now surrounded us. It felt like I lost something or someone. It all felt clear when I came to a light that I couldn't reach......

"Hey, you ok?"

I slowly woke up turning over to Prince sitting in the window. His skin was pale compared to the glowing snow outside, talk about "light skin".

"Um yeah it was just a- How do you keep sneakin' in to my room?"

He chuckled as I sat up, my door opened swiftly to Miranda.

"Um are you talkin' to yo self?"

"Umm....yeah-I mean no! I mean Ahh you wanna go to school today?" I asked groggy and finally realizing Prince under my bed.

"Yeah, I'll be ready in a bit.''She looked suspicious going around my room like someone was here.

I got up pointing to the door.

"I'm leaving in 30 mins so hurry up I hate to be late." She narrowed her eyes walking out as I sighed closing the door. Prince gently held my waist while I was against the door.

"Remember after school."He whispered.

"Yeah ok but you're not coming to school?" I grinned as he touched my cheek causing a little shiver down my spine.

"Nope, I've got a few errands I need to take care of." He grinned leaning in to kiss me. I blushed as our lips meet, speeding up my heart rate. I pulled away noticing we were by the window now.

"Have fun at school."He grinned opening my window.

"Yeah its really gonna be the best." I frowned sarcastically as he laughed jumping down.

"Good luck with those errands..."I smiled out the window.

"I swear you were talkin' to someone." She poked.

"Miranda I wasn't talkin' to myself! You just heard things and stop swearing!" I exclaimed walking in to school.

Of corse everyone looked her way, and gave condolence to us. It was all the same to me, she's going to be the prom queen and cheerleader while I wished I had her confidence. Well maybe not, Laura looks like the "gets what she wants" type of girl. Oh crap, I hope they get along and aren't frienemies like some Disney channel cliché.

"Celina!Are you listening?"

"What?"

"What classes do I have?!"

"Um your right across the hall from me." I pointed going to class annoyed.

Ray was at my table ready for something.

We can't just talk about whatever it is in my head?

No, cause then people would know what were talkin' about!

He had a duhh look on his face making me laugh. I sat next to him putting my bag down.

"So where is he?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing. He's suppose to take me somewhere after school...but how come you don't know?"

I....-Look I know I shouldn't be the one to tell you this but........I..um need that thing for my dad.