Chapter Thirty-three

I don't know, I'm kinda debating on whether I should still edit a few scences in this chapter......that you might wanna skip if you catch my lingo;)

____________________________________________________________________

Dark Paradise....

It was raining outside, but I didn't care I'm mad as hell with Prince! Yea, he's gone and "will be back soon", but I know he's here. He hasn't come to see me all day. Which ticked me off, REALLY! I didn't knock I went right in, hair damp with curls, soaked from the rain. I can smell him more now. The sweet scent of dark raspberries and vanilla sending me to his room. There, there he was looking out his window at the got damn rain.

"What are you doing here Celina?"

I lowly growled.

He turned around with a rose in his hand staring back at me confused but desirable when I smirked. I kicked off my converse and wet jeans, unzipping my jacket, revealing my black laced bra and panties(Clover's birthday present).

"What are you-"

"Shut up."I demanded as he obeyed while I drew closer, watching his stare carefully. I wrapped my arms around him as he immediately kissed me with passion. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly feeling my heart speed up each time. He smoothly carried me to his bed, spreading the sheets in one movement. Blood smudged on my cheeks as I watched him silently tear at how sorry he was for leaving me for so long ,or maybe it was tears of joy at how much we really wanted each other at this moment.

A moan slipped my lips as he began to kiss deep into my neck seductively. I grabbed his hair bringing his body even closer, unbuttoning his pure white shirt in darkness. The windows were the only light we had but somehow I could see everything. His soft silhouette all over me. The way he touched up my stomach to my bra or the fact that I didn't know I was tugging on his pants. He chuckled seeing me blush, kissing around my lips. Going down he unhooked my bra with the rosary my father gave me, covering down my torso. His warm chest pressed to mine, lacing our fingers making me think this is a dream.

"What are you thinking mi amor..."

He whispered enticing, trying to distract me from him undoing his jeans. I tried breathing but my throat was caught with dryness at the anticipation of his manhood.

"This is a dream, again."I sighed with disappointment watching his ceiling like normal. He smiled kissing the edge of my hip up my stomach as I covered myself.

"Well I'm about to make that a reality..."He smirked trailing kisses up my body, moving my arms around him.

"I love you..."I moaned breathlessly closing my eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________

(You might wanna skip??

If you can't stay in the passion of love?You might wanna get out the bedroom;)

"I know that was waay corny but just continue if your not vamp enough >:P"
_____________________________________________________________________

I wasn't ready, well warmed up exactly, so I hung onto you. I loved it when I caught your hips between my legs, no matter how much you "tried", you chuckled, amused, that my thighs were tight around you. You slowly moved my legs over your body as you leaned over me, kissing me sweetly, paying attention to my eyes. When your hand unclasped my panties you were in pure demand. Pulling them off as you made sure to separate my knees from me with your own. You knew if-and when-you touch me, I would close and tighten everything. You know I'm a little nervous, but so new to you. I closed my eyes feeling your lips hover over mine, as our noses touched gently. I panted, making a small noise when you smoothly slid in with a low grunt. I grabbed the sheets, letting a tear fall with pain. Its pleasurable but-God! You released my body on a long lingering kiss. I don't want it to stop, I couldn't resist you, I wanted more. I rolled on to you hovering above your hips as you embraced my torso. I feel you watch me as I slowly sit down on your shaft, my hands resting on your chest. Feeling the pattern of your abs lightly. I can't move, because I'm closed tightly around you. You wait for me to move as I show pain when I picked my hips up slowly. I moved my slightly damp hair down my back, rotating my hips sending you in a deep trace. You kiss gently around my neck, nibbling a little while sending chills up my skin. I know your trying to relax my tensed body, but I hate being "on top" I guess. I can't do whatever the hell it is you do to me. I'm still shy and nervous at this! I don't watch porn or read romance novels to get an idea. Okay maybe it was a good idea for Clover to give me pointers after she gave me the lingerie as a gift...I couldn't wait till you held onto me rolling on top. Your hips hit into mine as my inner thighs hurt already from how far you're making my legs spread for you. My nails dig into your back as you smoothly drove into me at a fast pace. I moan in pleasure but whimpered with pain into your ear. "Shit." Until you gave some particularly hard and deep thrusts that made me cry out your name. I felt you go as far as you could possibly go into me. I bawl loudly in pleasure, my nails scratching your back to escape the pain. You stop seein' if your seriously hurting me, but I don't want it to end! I pleaded with my eyes locked with yours in a pout. The passion, but the heat between us. I'm addicted.........I want more and you seem to realize that with a smile shaking your head. You continued for hours it seems, in sync with my body like it was the last thing you ever loved....

And that ladies and gentlemen is how I lost my virginity to a vampire...

Lips on You~Maroon 5

Please Comment

Vote if you please

Follow if you wanna quick update;)