Chapter 6

The Knock out...

I was at my locker when Celina came in with a freaked out expression of her face and her hair blowing from outside. She was also looking done trying to figure something out.

I just hope Prod didn't expose himself to-

I heard a loud clink on my locker door. I quickly closed it to find Celina unconscious on the floor. I cupped her cheek feeling my way to her soft but warm neck. I snapped out of it noticing my fangs were out.

Aye Prod and Ray! Emergency!

I thought as Ray came from behind me and Prod came from the door Celina just came in from.

"I know you fightin your strong love desire to bite her but daaaaamn man did you knock her out?"

"No! She ran into my locker,but did she see you?"I asked towards Prod.

"No,I mean I don't think so?"

"Well she ain't gonna' remember it now."Ray laughed standing over her waving his head over her face. I bat it away panicking because she was not moving.

"Come on let's go to the office before someone sees her."

I ordered, picking her up bridal style as Ray and Prod walked on the side on me to the office. Mrs. Ella was dusting off school yearbooks on the bookshelf by Mr.Stanley's door. Her head lay on my chest giving me butterflies.

"Oh no what happened to Celina?"She panicked dropping the duster.

"She ran into a locker."Ray chuckled as Prod hit his arm.

"Oh no!Let me call her mother-"

"Oh um, she's actually at my house decorating so I probably should tell her myself."I sighed trying to sound a little concerned or worried. Which I kinda am...though I shouldn't be because she's a clumsy little human.

"Oh? Then can you be gentlemen and take her home or maybe to the hospital?"

We don't have a nurse, well Mrs.Ella is but I rather not keep her here at school. I wanna know if she's ok cause it's kinda my fault.

"Um sure."I fake grinned.

Ray gave me a" you are really dumb" look when we reached my car. I gave Prod my keys,Ray sat in the passenger side and I hopped in the back with Celina laying on my lap still unconscious.

Did you intend on havin' your locker open so she could hit it?!

Ray thought while Prod pulled out of the parkin' lot.

"No."I growled narrowing my eyes as he looked back.

"Bro, it's not your fault she's clumsy."Prod chuckled pulling into her driveway.

"Well I'm callin' her' Super cluts from now on."Ray joked.

They laughed as we got out.

"Crap,we need a key."

Ray and I looked at him crazy.

"Your a whole damn Vampire, but you wanna use a key."Ray yelled with his hands up."Unbelievable."He shook his head.

"Here hold her while I climb in her window."

I gave her to Prod walking to the side of her house.

"Well nothing new there." Ray joked as I climbed onto a tree pushing up myself up to her window. I climbed in closing it.

I still think she's got a sweet punk rock style room,It's pretty sweet.

"Would you stop commentin' on her' room and come on lock the door!"