Chapter 20

Recap:

"So tell me."He tightening his grip on my hand as we stopped by a light ahead.

"Celina.......all I want is to keep you safe..."

I hugged him, closing my eyes, smiling at how happy I am. 

"But..."He sighed letting go. 

"Aden?"I whispered trying not to fall or run into a wall. I can't see where I'm going! A bright white light flashed on,causing me to lose my balance. I fell forward towards a long mirror watching me stare back. I looked around at mirrors all in a circle. A slim figure came into view dressed in black. I turned around to a pale dirty blonde woman.

I could tell she's a vampire but wheres Aden.

Part 2......

"I would ask who are you but it's not nice meeting you and I rather know where Prince is."

He wouldn't leave me unattended if there wasn't a plan to secure my safety.

The girl smirked coming into light. I could see her pale white skin now, her perfect straight blond hair,red lips and dark blue eyes that gave a slight glow. I felt around for a weapon only feeling rope and dust, we must behind the fun house part because I can faintly see the light controller blinking.

"I'm Alexa, and My little boy toy is over there."She smiled showing her fangs, gesturing to darkness. I never took my eye off of her, she seems confused. 

"Excuse me, but your who toy?"I almost sounded like Miranda about to smack the smirk off her face.

"Yes."She smiled walking around a bit playing with her hands.

"Before he was turned, before you were even here, he was mine."

I heard someone struggling in chains in the darkness she pointed to. She snapped her fingers and Prince appeared on his knees chained up with his mouth covered.

"Now...Princey dear you wanna know something inter-resting."She smiled lifting his chin. You could see the hate in his eyes as she moved away. 

"When we-well you decided to take a break from speaking to me ever again in hmmm....lets just say 1902, and you decided to go away to university leaving me high and dry to some dumb frail white boy. I decided to get a little even and pay for you to be killed because that's the only way you'd know how hard it was living that life. Buut as temping as the idea of you feeling my pain, another offer came to me...''She smirked walking around him slowly. "I may be proud of my new job as a spy I guess you can say. Just keeping little dumb brains like you from falling for their kind, but apparently...we don't know what she is, who she is or what damage that girl is capable of."She frowned flatly turning to me walking halfway."Do you know anyone in your family that have conceived a child with a vampire? No,right? It's because they were smart to stay the hell away."

I sat up straight hoping my knee isn't bleeding from my hard fall. I'm not afraid of her, she's just irritating either ways. 

She laughed. 

"Oh wow your little girlfriends got jokes."She snapped with ridicule.

"Why are you doing this?"I sneered still looking for a weapon. Maybe the rope might help distract her but I should call for help with the guys or whoever is around. I just have the feeling she's not alone.

"Well....at first I was going to kill you, but then everyone is believing your one of us, Lies, but theres nothing in the rules about half-vamps and a full vampire being together? How current that your Daddy though of that rumor immediately. Well when your father wins the presidency, that might all change, and someone else is saving you anyways..."