Chapter Twenty-three

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"He smiled kissing my hand.

"Yes, I'm not changing my mind."I giggled.

"Can we please get to school now!?"Aj yelled ruining a great moment.

"You could have went with Miranda!"I frowned turning to him in the back seat.

"With her and a bunch of girls talking about guys, fashion, and doing gross stuff to "Harry Steels?"."

Prince and I laughed as we sped off from our cleared driveway.

"You sure Ray, Randy or Prod aren't mad your taking me to school?"I asked unsure.

"They can run, it's not a problem my love."

I tightened my grip on his soft cold hand, feeling safer about my decision today.

"I hope mom finds out about your boyfriend."Aj mumbled annoyed as usual.

"Yeah? Well I hope you have a fun time with your double date tomorrow with Randy and that little blond haired girl."I smirked.

"How'd you?-"

"Yeah don't tell mom right?"I warned as he got out quickly surrendering.

"I know why he doesn't wanna tell Jen but I can't believe Marcus told him to ask that little blond haired girl out?! He's like Charlie Brown with the little red haired girl when it comes to her."I laughed picturing Aj all nervous asking her out.

"Well, he is 12 now so that's nothing compared to back then. How old we're you when you first had yours?"Prince chuckled rubbing the back of my hand, soothingly.

"Umm....I've........ never been asked out."I blushed embarrassed by the fact that I'm seventeen and have never been on a date. Now that I'm thinking about it I've never really were into relationships or dating. Every guy I ever knew would ask out the pretty long haired girl with the swagged out Jordan's or revealing clothing, like those filtered pictures Miranda is always ranting about. If it were me I'd be ashamed at how my rep was talked about around school well the girls she's hang with. I'm just glad Miranda was "Warm" not "Hot" in the ass.

"You weren't serious right?"He asked thinking I'm joking.

"Hahaha......Yeess I'm so foreal."I nervously laughed before hiding my face looking at his surprisingly shocked face through my fingers.
"So virgin and never been on a date......I guess you've never been kissed before me either?" He chuckled joking at my pathetic love life. Which he stopped when he realized I sunk down into my seat in utter embarrassment.

"I told you I lived a sheltered life until I got here." I reminded.

" I know but....you have hormones and stuff??" He pointed out making me laugh at him really trying to figure this out.

"Yeah and I wasn't the pretty girl in school. Boys didn't even look my way I was very plain and unattractive." I looked still sunken, remembering those feelings of stupid insecurities I thought were gone.

"Hey, you are the most beautiful person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I went through my life just existing century after century, and you changed that. You made me feel like there was more to the universe than power, money and sex." I giggled. "That's what every male desires at my age, I didn't want that. I wanted a feisty, strong willed, clumsy, apple-headed woman like you." He smiled cupping my cheek sitting me up. "It's one thing to show that I care in private but it's another when I show you how much I love you for others to see. So Miss.Rivera first we're going to make our courting official to the well maybe entire town. Then I would definitely oblige in asking you on a date tomorrow night at 8 o'clock sharp."