Chapter Fifteen

I ran straight to the kitchen where my mother was. 

"Hey honey."She looked and sounded concerned as she stood up from the barstool she sat on.

"I've been really worried about you Prince."She bent down hugging me tightly,not wanting to let go.

"Ma I'm fine-''

"No your not hijo, what's going on?"She shield her thoughts and walked us to the sitting room.

"Where's Father?"I asked as we sat down.

"I'm not telling you till you answer the question Aden."

I hate when she says my human name.

"I can't."I looked down as she picked my head up.

"Yes you can. Is this about Celina- "

"No."

"No?"

"Yes!"

I popped up.

"You both are keeping something from me about her! What is it?"

I heard my father come in.

"Sit down son."He gestured me over to mother. 

"Now when me and your mother we're just married in 1892.We decided to travel the world as newly weds."

He looked up in the air like a flashback cloud was over his head. 

"We were in France seeing some old friends.They were going to the whole world, like new places New Orleans with a bunch of other vampires and your farther, being adventurous at the time had us tag along for the six weeks on a disgusting boat!"

"Ugh I thought it would be fun and besides we had plenty of fun remember."He winked as she smiled with a playfully giggle.

Ugh can we please get to the point? I do not want to picture both my parents having coitus!

"Sorry son, but on the boat were mostly vampires and some humans, looking for a new settlement to sell from."

"I'll never forget the promiscuous, wicked, devil-some Céline Lovell." My mother huffed.

Lovell...

"She was claimed to be a vampire but it was always questionable from the power she possessed. She had every man who was unwed or wed wrapped around her finger, not me of course but she was very persuading."he laughed nervously at my mother eyeing him.

"She slept with half the humans, killing most of the crew before we reached America but that wasn't the worst deed she'd done."

"Why?"I asked her.

"It was for a since of pleasure maybe."She frowned rolling her hazel eyes as father spoke.

"That day we arrived at Port Orleans, men were literally falling for the sky when they saw her."Mom laughed.

"I remember it being a new spring day and us walking in the French Quarter while a photographer took pictures."She smiled through her accent. That's one of the ways you could tell someone's a vamp.They have a mixture or Italian or Spanish accent you can't distinguish.

"That explains the picture I saw, but what did she do that was worst then killing innocent humans?"

"We both ended up staying in Orleans for six months. Just enough time for someone to find out about the new settlers, our true identities..."

"Apparently she had slept with the army generals, tried to kill him after, and he ended up telling everyone there were vampires lurking in the city!Everyone was afraid of anyone tall or beautiful or had a strange accent person!"she frowned.

"But back then the penalty for letting a human find out was death. They couldn't hang her publicly, people would think she was a witch and would really know vampires were real."he explained." Well of course the witch community which were a huge population of slaves were not pleased about this."

"So what did they do to her?"

"They sent her to the bottom of the Mississippi in chains but we all knew she excasped before the head even acussed her of such. They almost killed most of the surving vampires on the boat we came from."

"We were the first vamps to ever settle in a southern union. There was a spike in our population especially around the time we found you."

"It would be vampire central if it have worked like our friends wanted but of course Céline ruined another great point in vamp history."He sighed.

"What about..."

"The strange resemblance between both?......Well son we've been researching ever since we've meet her......and....we know she's human but...."

"But?"

"It's hard to explain."She put her arm around me.

"Let's just say...Céline could possibly be her ancestor."

"But you said she's was a vampire?"I said confused.

"Yes but...''

"That can't be, it's not possible."I shook my head.

"I do hate to say it but yes it can. As many rules she has broken over time, its possible."

"Roy will do some tests and we'll know for sure."

"Besides that, elections are in a couple of months son. Don't do anything drastic. If you wish to find a mate then try the dating site your fellow Caius has been recommended."He warned pulling out his pipe walking out.

"It'll all change for the better, trust me okay."She smiled touching my cheek. 

How can it,

I'm deeply in love with her...