Chapter Twenty-seven

"Come on, live a little!"

Clover whispered in the backyard beside Miranda. 

"I am, I'ma a "little vamp" remember!''I snapped whispering back her code name for me. I couldn't say I'm a big brave dog like Chuckie off of Rugrats not to offend her but I'm a little vamp was close enough.

"Who are you talking to?"I turned back to a sleepy Aj. Jen was with her fiancé at Capestead's Time Square downtown with the mayor and the rest of the adults. Some kids were havin' parties but it wasn't cool if your parents knew about it. Surprising enough he was out with Randy tonight.

"Umm...um.umm..."I stuttered.

"God Celina, just go I'll keep y'all's cover sheesh!"He threw my coat to me as I smiled hugging him bye, going downstairs. Clover yelled come on getting in the driver side of my car. Randa in the back and me in the passenger as she drove off.

"I told him."Clover smiled winking.

"I'm not sure...."I slowed confused.

She growled. 

"Oh! Wait what?! how'd he?!"

She laughed starting her story.

"Ok so picture me all hot and wild-eyed in the forest."

I rolled my eyes. 

"And there's Roc starin' out at the moon and billions of trees under the stars and in the moonlight. I touch his shoulder nudging my nose on his arm making him smile."I have to show you something..."I smirked backing away. He turned around as I slowly removed my dress-"

"Okay!Can you keep that ish PG!"

She giggled. 

"Fine, I walked "non-nakedly" behind a tree transforming myself. At first he was freaked out, but then he was pissed because I knew how he really felt towards me when he blabs about me in the forest. I felt guilty putting my head down but then he smiled telling me to change back."

"Please tell me that's all?" I prepared to cover my ears. Roc's like a brother to me now so this is really TMI to the max.

"Nope, we then made love till the break of dawn!"She laughed looking at my face as I tried not picturing anything. 

"Y'all, what's a guy with wings?"Randa asked thankfully not hearing Clover's horror story. 

"Um I don't know,why?"

"No reason."

"What about a bird-guy?"Clover suggested.

I laughed. 

"No,it'sa guy that has wings!" She tried explaining.

"Okay...Clover would you know?"

She frowned rolling her eyes.

"If mythological creatures were real, and my studies in college state...."

"You went to college?"We both said shocked as she hushed us. 

"That no, it's made up you probably dreamed it I'm guessing."

"Great thanks."She was laying down in the backseat turned over. 

"What's with her?"I mouthed. 

"Just ask your fortune cookie teller twins!"she cringed. "Okay don't tell them I said that cause they are half Asian and that may have been slightly......." She erupted in laughter.

Okay so I'm not surprised they might have something to do with that but Clover took the exit to Seattle. 

"Where are we goin'?" I asked.