Chapter 36

"Miranda please wake up..."I slowly blinked up to a bright light glowing, with smooth lips touching mine. They pulled away as I coughed up water, breathing finally.

"Skylar?"I managed trying to breath. Its hard because I still feel the burning inside. My vision was clearer, I think? I looked up to him fearless, glowing and with pearl colored wings. Wait wings? The razes on the sun were shining down on us like my dream. I coughed going in and out on my vision now.
"Hey stay with me now." He whispered. I felt him lay me down aside a tree, putting a towel over me. I tried to focus but most of the time my vision blurred.

"God it was nothin' but the devil for this one."he mumbled in anger. "I'm suppose to protect her." I stopped listening. Well my ear was filled with water so I couldn't help but just stare at how beautiful he was. His angelic face was dirty, hair wet and he was shirtless in jeans, barefoot. I focused more on his long angelic white wings sprouting from his back.

"What are you?"I coughed breathing heavily at him searching for somethin' in his bag. I had to be dreaming, there was no way I could have survived to witness something so unbelievable. I coughed more almost losing my breath again. He pull me towards him caressing my face before massaging my chest.

"You might not believe me if I tell you...."he sighed.

"No."I coughed as he held me close wrapping another towel around me.

"I'm your guardian....angel" he gave a soft tone checking my arms to see any cuts or scratches. He looked up after a while noticing I gave him the obvious crazy look.

Pst that's like saying Celina's really dating a vampire!

"Yep I'm either dead or dreaming." I laughed coughing more, my voice was harsh from the water still in my lungs. It was still hard to let air in, but the massaging helped keep me calm.

"Miranda, I promise on Gods will I'm your guardian angel."

"You swear?"

"You prayed for someone to protect you.....I'm here, always. Please believe me, I wouldn't have appeared if you hadn't prayed for it."he pleaded sincerely,warming my heart all of a sudden. "Wow this took ask and you shall receive to a whole new level." I wheezed. "You sure that they aren't glued or taped on?"

He chuckled as I slowly sat up touching his wings.

"You're my angel..."I smiled looking closely at the detailing of his left wing. He spread them out startling me a little.

"Careful, I only get one pair for life."

I laughed lightly touching it gently. There just as you would imagine, soft like doves, delicate with a dim glow...

"How are there angels on earth?"I asked curious.

"Well...if we are considered angels, we might conclude that God created us prior to creation of mankind because one of our duties is to be "ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation" (Hebrews 1:14). We also know angels exist prior to the Garden of Eden, because Satan, who was formerly the angel Lucifer, was already present in the Garden in his fallen state. However, because another function of angels is to worship God around His throne (Revelation 5:11-14), they may have been in existence millions of years-as we reckon time-before God created the world, worshipping Him and serving Him. So, although the Bible does not specifically say when God created the angels but it doesn't matter. We're Gods helpers kinda but we protect and will never let go."he said into my eyes.

I leaned in wishing my lips were locked with his. He's so sweet, and he cares.............he cares for me?!I've never ever felt so confident, happy, and beautiful with anyone in my life. I have an angel, y'all I can't believe that! He finally leaned in gently pressing his lips to mine. His lips+this kiss,is indescribable. You almost can't think straight and I thank God for this feeling! He stood up desending them into his skin, like a white or maybe golden tattoo on his arms and back. I've never noticed or have ever seem him shirtless....

"How are you an angel?"I asked curious again.

"Well, my father is one. He fell in love with a human breaking his code in being her guardian. So he left, so to say Heaven, for my mom down here."

"That's sweet."I smiled but he frowned as the sun hid through clouds.

"Yeah, but there's a possibly me and my brothers might not make it to heaven."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah."he frowned.

"All angels are in heaven not on Earth."

Dive~Usher

Comment

Vote

Follow