Chapter Twenty-Five

I was Christmas shopping with Miranda and Jen. As you may know this is worst than getting a flu shot when you never get the flu! Its pointless.

I drove all the way to Seattle to get some stupid shoes Miranda wanted. Jen waited in line secretly while I took her everywhere her crazy heart desired. I would rather be back home hunting with Aj, Roc, Clover and Mr.Nez for the morning before it rains.

"What makes you think I didn't get Prince-I mean Aden's a gift?!"

I've gotten everyone else cool gifts for Chirstmas.

Miranda-dumb band boy footy pajama 

Roc-Tupac shirt 

Mr.Nez-Gift card( not sure the amount)

Jen-iTunes card so she can read her romance novels

Clover-Four leaf clover earrings ( fitting right)

Aj-That halo game or whatever(Prince picked out)

Mac&Lac-matching knit hats(I didn't know what was a great gift for Hanukkah?Because that's what they celebrate since their grandmas Jewish)

Laura-a Seriously pink scarf with a rhinestone L on it (Randa picked out )

Ray and Randy-Cool matching bow ties that light up

Prod-a nice jacket to "eat" with without getting his clothes messed up like usual.

Princes Parents-Tickets to a famous opera in New York.

I sighed as she stopped catching my attention.

"Ohh! This looks Gothic enough, lets go in here!"She grabbed my hand dragging me into a small shop called "Blackbird". We walked into a dim lighted store with dark laced walls, purple curtains covered the store windows and changing area. There were a lot of dark and old things. Miranda went off to a section of jewelry as I slowly looked around. They looked mostly like replicates of the jewelry I have. I walked around seeing a few things Aden might like but I wasn't sure it was perfect enough. Even if I get him a crappy gift I know he'll love it.

I sighed walking over to a shelf of books Mac and Lac might have in their "Witch lair"I like to call it.

''Need help finding anything?"

"No..."I grinned softly,turning around to that deep accented voice. He smiled as I tried not laughing. 

"What are you doing here?" I whispered spotting Randa giggling at the goth cashier-guy flirting with her. She's decked out in pink, I thought goths hated preppy shit?? 

"I couldn't wait to see you...."Prince pulled me close as I smiled sneaking a gentle kiss. 

"But Ray and Prod wanted to get my mom something "out of this world"."He chuckled grabbing my waist as we found the changing room.

"So...did you get my present?"I whispered in his ear as he kissed around my collarbone enjoying my scent.

"Nope."He smirked lightly touching his lips to the sides of my neck.

"Why not."I frowned. 

"Because that gift is unchangeable and I could lose you forever."

"Wait?!Are we talkin' about the same thing?"I giggled as he smiled caressing my face. 

"Both things Celina."He sighed kissing my head while holding me close.

"Patience is passion tamed my love..."

I bit my lip at how he said it when the curtain slid open to Miranda. 

"Um,um,um! I leave for a sec and your little ass is pre-baby making with your boyfriend!"