Chapter Thirty-one

Without You....

I hate saying bye to my love but I have to stop my father.
If I'm not killed, yet.
I should be back on Monday. To replace me for her safety the guys and Roc said they'd watch her since Clovers coming with me. Shes use to war and vampires, and can warn the others faster of my death. I'd just be putting Ray and Prod at risk if they came so Clover is my only hope.

"You need all the protection you got."She smirked as we creeped onto a vacant gas station in the middle of the US, seriously it was directed in the center.

"Yeah, can you?-"I started.

"Yeah I'm on it!"She rolled her eyes sniffing for any sign of them.

"Shes a mile close but your father was here not to long ago..."

"Where did he go?"I asked as she smelled around the dirt and rubble.

"I don't know it disappears here."She pointed.

"It's underground?"

She closed her eyes, planting her feet with a nod.

"Let's go."

...........

Well Rays dad found something even more confusing to my ''type" of species. I'm calm this time, but anxious to get out of here. Aden's been gone about two days and I think I might lose it!

"Is there something wrong with me?"I asked annoyed. I have to stay still for more than an hour it seems like.

"Well Celina.......your changing ."Roy confirmed.

Ray and Prod stared at each other with a uh-oh.

"What do you mean? I'm still human right?!'I sat up from his lab table. He's been taking blood and putting shots all in my right arm. Its so bad it's bruised from the needles!

"When you became 18 last week things are starting to look slightly different from your human like qualities. I'm still researching, but I do know what type of specimen you are, or if your even less human than before to be honest. My guess was that you are human but some of my test show more supernatural elements."

I sighed looking to Ray from him.

"What if she's a Psy Vampire."Prod answered looking in a vampire research book. "Well maybe not the vampire part."

Psy, isn't that Gang nem style???

They laughed.

"Noo, it's a type of vampire."Ray laughed.

"Yeah, a mortal vampire that eats energy, has reflection, and are only SENSITIVE to light. They can go out in the sun and eat garlic and touch rosaries."Prod explained with a laugh at the stereotype.

"Psy vamps takes energy through life and prana, not through drinking the blood of other beings."

"Okay that sounds gross."I groaned laying back down as they laughed.

"How long is this going to take to figure out?"I asked quietly.

"I don't know, but their is something in your system and it's growing rapidly."He said in amazement, checking off his clip-board.

"Do y'all......know where they are?"I asked a little worried to if he's hurt or captured.

"They're fine, trust me."Prod smiled as we did our secret handshake.

.........

"So was the plan to get caught and be roped with the enemy?"Clover fumed. Alexa huffed aside me unamused by her comment.