Chapter Twenty-one

I was over at Rocs house hanging out with Clover. Sadly Miranda tagged along with Aj, whose playing outside with Roc. I still think he wishes Roc was his bro but me......you should know the story.

We were all in the kitchen helping Clover do the dishes, well I was. She cooks and cleans like a mad man just for Roc and Mr.Nez. I hate that everyone in town gives her hell because of the sexy-shit she wears. Shes not a bad person, she's really motherly if you think about it, but like the saying goes don't judge a book by its cover. You never know what could happen...

"What's up with you and that vampire boy."Miranda asked randomly stopping our dish washing routine.

"What?"We both asked nervously.

"Umm a vampire boy you say?"Clover asked with a laugh.

"Yeah."I gulped.

"The boy you were dancing with last night till Caius pulled me to dance. "Btw"your best friends hands are freezing! You should get him gloves for Christmas!"She went on but I blocked most of it.

"What makes you think he's a vampire boy?"

She stopped, then answered.

"Oh Laura said-"

"Laura was joking,and  you really shouldn't say things like that or believe her."I covered.

How would Laura know, she's afraid of all of them, especially Ray. I began washing dishes as Clover gave me a look.

"She's bound to find out Ce, y'all need to seriously be more careful."She whispered continuing the last dish with a wink.

"So Ce, are you pregnant?"

I shot a sharp look at her from behind.

"No?!Do I look like I'm-Who could you have possibly think I would have se-Are you crazy?!"I yelled confused.

Even if I was, she would not be the first to know or find out. I'm careful and I'm still a shy virgin. Prince is surprisingly one too but we both know the risks if it ever happens...

"But I saw a pregnancy te-"Miranda started as Clover cut her off.

"Okay I think thats enough questions for Celina."She laughed.

"Really."I rolled my eyes."Go call Jen and tell her we'll be home by five."

She nodded leaving into the living room playing on her phone.

"So how's the...you know going along."I pointed to Roc out the window as she sat on the small counter sipping hot chocolate in a mug with a wolf staring at me on the front.

"It's slow but I think he's comin' around. I mean I do cook and clean around here. He does love petting me behind my ear when we talk."She beamed to herself in her mug. I laughed sitting by the kitchen table, if Roc only knew he was actually pouring his heart to Clover he'd probably die of embarrassment.

"Well I think you guys will be perfectly matched."

"Already are but soooon hopefully..." she shrugged going back to the kitchen.

The back door opened catching our attention. Roc and Aj were almost dying of laughter.

"Hey."I grinned.

"Hey!"He smiled looking my way before bumping into Clover. Their kitchen is pretty small, since it's just him and his dad but its definitely fit for one person to cook from, Clover. She giggled while he helped her up.

"I-I um I..."He stuttered backing away a little embarrassed.

"It's cool."She grinned making him shake a little like he fears her.