Chapter Twenty-Nine

Happy Birthday...

I walked into a beautiful old style Roman Catholic church. It was a funeral, with gorgeous blood red arrangements on the side of a black waxed casket. Everyone in town was there weeping as I walked down the aisle slowly. I spotted Ray, Prod,Clover, and Roc balling in tears with Aj and Miranda on the first row up front. A guy was with her but his hair covered his identity feeling a bit familiar. Marcus and a woman....well Jennifer sat down from the casket, a mess. She looked sickly like she just couldn't get through her life as well as Marcus. Where was I? Whose funeral is this? But where's Aden.....

He slowly passed me with a rose in his hand, head down, pale, with cold black eyes. It creeped me out as I stepped back noticing everyone hasn't noticed me. I went to Marcus seeing him staring right at me but.....it was through me.

What's going on?!

I yelled in tears for some reason. I felt abandoned, lonely, heartless without this person. Who were they? I stopped watching Aden walk up to the casket with a rose, he squeezed it as blood dripped onto the person. I reached out to go right through his left shoulder. Prod grabbed him giving me a view of who....

There I lay, flawless to my own death. How did this happen? I don't know, but I have seemed to give up on life. Fading like I don't belong, never did and never will. Dressed in all white, just as flawless as a vampire. A little laced white dress with a black veil...but why? Mrs.Rossi stepped up to cover my flawless complexition. This feels destine to my life, knowing is the hurtful part. I closed my eyes opening them to my murder......my own father picked me up carrying me into a hole dug by himself. Not hesitating, tossing me into a coffin, flowing dirt on top of me. I screamed trying to live as I was buried alive.........or maybe dead.

"Celina....baby are you okay?"He asked as I remembered I fell asleep in his arms.

"Another nightmare love?"He kissed my temple comforting my body from teasing up. I nodded scared to close my eyes again like usual. Its always terrifying to dream now, it makes it so real as well as the feeling.

"You were moaning this time."He whispered rubbing my arm.

"What are you thinking about this time?"He asked as I turned towards him.

"When people say Death is peaceful....Life is harder. It's an understatement...."I whispered as he gave me water, sitting me up, listening.

"What do you mean love?"

"It's easier to die than fight to stay alive. Easier to just give up and let it take you rather than fight so hard just to gain entry back into this horrifying world."

He looked at me in figuring look.

"You sound wiser, now that your older...."He smiled putting his head on his arm staring at my horrifying look.

"Turning eighteen is not bad, notice I'm stuck like this forever....Well I'm actually 22 but black don't crack."he winked.

I frowned getting up out of bed unbothered by that whole statement but stopped to say one final thing.

"So, that just means you'll be at my funeral for when I die!" I stormed out my room to the bathroom, because I really have to go even if it's three in the morning. I clicked on the light to him behind me whispering.