Chapter Thirty-Seven

Tell me the truth....

I was in the parking lot after school with Miranda. She was over the amount of excitement telling me about Skylar. The kids really sweet, just he's.......I don't know. I'm still "changing" slowly into the unknown, but I feel something different about him when he's near. Roy says I might have to be bitten to fully become one of them, but I'm not really focused on that. I haven't seen Prodigy all week and he promised me he'd work on the prom committee. Well that was before Aden reminded him of Grace and maybe my stupid heartfelt words got to him. A cool wind blew my bangs as Aden walked up towards me from his car.

"Hey, how long are you planning to stay?" he asked pecking me slightly.

"I might not go...." I frowned looking down.

"I'm not in the mood and Jen could easily plan everything like she does."I shrugged as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I um....I forgot to ask you something really important."

I looked up to him with a grin.

"Will you go to prom with me?"he asked magically pulling a rose from inside his jacket. I laughed feeling a little better somehow, flattered even.

"Yes."I blushed kissing him passionately.

"I thought I might find you two here."

We looked aside us at Clover with a smirk.

"Hmmm....I smell non-virgins.."she sniffed making us laugh.

"I'll see you in a few, I guess?"I shrugged blushing like crazy.

"Ok Love."he smiled kissing me gently. I waved at Ray who waved with his left arm(I sorta sprained his right...we'll get into that later).

"Come on, give me details!"She cooed.

"I don't ask about you and Roc-"

"Ok so I'm on top right-"

"Clover!"

She laughed putting her arm around me.

"I'm just jokin' Ce. I'm hoping my advise was helpful."she grinned as we stopped by the office.

"Are you kidding me, I seriously need Help. Having sex with a vampire is painful."I strained showing her the "I don't think this is ever coming off" hickie on my shoulder. She laughed as we continued walking.

"Try having sex with a she-wolf."she smirked as Roc came up to us smiling like on cue.

"Turn for me please."she batted her eyes as he obeyed confused. She lifted his shirt showing the bit mark on his upper back. It looked worse than my scratches.

"Ok you win."I said looking away biting my lip.

"Oh but wait there's one on his as-"she started towards his jeans.

"Heey! That's my property down there." He quickly turned back around.

"Sorry, thought I could touch."she smiled as he pushed her onto a locker, starting their make out session. I rolled my eyes walking down the hall to the gym. I have to tell Laura I have plans with a project of something. I passed Mrs.Evans class, noticing a lot of absents during the week. Its like she went on vacation or left town period...

"Oh good Celina your here! Go put streamers up there, the tables need cloths!" Laura started with her clipboard freaking out. She's over the Prom while the twins are outside getting graduation set up for next Monday. Inside I'm kinda glad I'm ditching, its complete chaos everywhere.

"Um I have a project with......Ray I have to finish. I'll send Jen-I mean my mom to come help okay?"

She nodded but stopped when a loud drop echoed across the gym.