CHAPTER - 8

Ragnik was infamous in his friend circle for always dating older women but he never cared. According to him, the mature ladies were easy to deal with, they knew how to separate emotion and passion. More the experience, lesser the trouble. Shomak and Nishi always tried to make him believe in relationships but failed. The reason was he didn't want to understand that word. It was just not his forte. His life was going very well without any complications of what his friends called true relations. He was single, available and in search of passionate adventure. He preferred to keep his social status exactly that. And these ladies too liked it the same way.

He rose up on his elbow and made circles with his fingers on Jhumpi's belly. She felt ticklish and giggled. "You are much better than my usual's".

"I am honoured," he dropped a kiss on the slope of her breast.

"By the way, I saw you with another person on the road. Where is he?" Jhumpi asked.

"That's my friend. He went to meet your neighbours."

"He knows them?" she frowned suddenly a panic forming inside her.

"Well, trying to know them. By the way, tell me something Jonaki, is that house haunted?" Ragnik asked.

Jhumpi clenched the bedsheet, "What? Haunted?"

"Yes, that's what your neighbours said."

"Rubbish. Listen, those girls are typical small-town weird people, they like to spread rumours," she diverted the topic, "Especially the eldest, she is a witch."

"Really? But she is beautiful!" Ragnik shrugged. "So am I," Jhumpi smiled and brushed her lips over his. "You didn't tell me your friend's name."

"Shomak Moitra," Ragnik smirked. He very well knew where the conversation was heading and why the woman enquired about Shomak.

"Nice name. Why don't you bring him here someday? We can have fun. I hope you do not mind?"

Ragnik chuckled, "I don't but he would. He doesn't believe in open relationships and passionate adventures. Moreover, he is smitten by your neighbour."

"Come on Ragnik, do you think he can resist my charm?" Jhumpi winked.

Though Ragnik didn't want to discuss his friend with the hot aunty but also he didn't want her to be in the wrong impression that Shomak was an easy catch. "He is a hard nut to crack, Jonaki."

"You just introduce us, and I'll take over from there," She turned and dropped another kiss on his lips. "What's in it for me?" Ragnik teased.

Jhumpi smiled and climbed on top of him. "This," she said and shoved his erection deep inside her vagina. Ragnik was caught off guard but quickly adjusted.

"Looks like I have to introduce you two, and fast," Ragnik grinned as she moved up and down increasing her pace.

There was a small children's park in the neighbourhood, which was mostly empty. The silent neighbourhood had very few children, maybe just ten of them, Mini had counted. Hence during the early evenings, the park remained deserted. Coming back from the college she often visited the park. It gave her a strange peace.

Once she was the most extrovert person in her friend's circle and now she just wanted to be left alone. Talking to people and socialising flipped her from inside. She hated even the necessary etiquettes of shaking hands, wishing on birthdays, polite introductions, etc, etc.

Occupying the small swing in the middle of the park she slowly swayed in a rhythm.  The hot but gentle breeze brushed over her face while she closed her eyes singing softly. This was her own space, a peaceful moment, which she had managed to find in between the tortures of her cursed fate.