CHAPTER - 30

Did she really confess? Shomak stood rooted at the spot. He was waiting for this moment for long and now that she had finally expressed her feelings he was having a hard time to believe.

It happened within a second, abruptly, like a flicker. He never saw that coming. With the recent incident with that woman he thought it might be difficult for him to go back to the party as he was fuming. He was pacing down the corridor to calm himself. Then suddenly Ela dragged him to another room and confessed her feelings.

He didn't know how to react. He might just explode in shock.

Shomak blinked trying to repeat Ela's every word in his mind while Ela kept looking into his eyes for his reaction. She desperately searched for an assurance that she was not too late and he still loved him.

She knew that he couldn't believe she had finally confessed her true feelings but she cannot ignore the fact that the timing was very wrong. Ela gulped anxiously waiting for Shomak to speak.

His eyes fixed on her now followed the rhythm of her throat as she gulped and all his restrain snapped at once. He noticed she was waiting for him to speak but he couldn't come up with any words, instead he slammed his hungry lips on hers and kissed her deeply.

Pinning her to the wall he pushed himself on her and groaned. Ela too kissed him back with the same passion and hunger. Their tongues met while he explored her mouth. There was no space of doubt anymore.

Ela too was surprised to see her desperation but she wanted him just the way he wanted her. There was no turning back. Her fear, her panic, her doubts and all her negative thoughts simply paused and took a backseat. She had found the courage she needed. She had almost lost hope but here he was giving her all reasons to fight and live.

Breaking off the kiss they both panted. Touching his forehead with hers briefly he gave her some time to cope from his sudden action. As they slowly recovered their bodies remained connected. Ela's hands were still around his neck while he had wrapped her in his embrace.

Shomak softly ran his lips tracing down the length of her neck while his thumb went up brushing the bottom of her breasts. He pushed her blouse upward trying to feel the softness of her skin. Ela moaned under his touch. Her body was reacting fast and there was an urge building inside her which might be too much for her to handle.

He sensed her response. "What will you do if I further go down?" Shomak whispered in her ears, surprised that he had finally found his voice. Ela had turned into the darkest shade of red, which matched her saree. If he teased her anymore, this might go out of their control. With a houseful of guests, it would only lead to gossips and rumours. But Ela was done getting bothered.

"Is this my birthday gift?" he asked teasing her. She looked into his eyes and answered, "Whatever you think. I am yours forever."

He slowly pulled down her drape and it rested around her waist as he teased her cleavage with his tongue. His thumbs went deeper under her blouse and brushed over her nipples momentarily sending shivers down her body. Pulling her hard towards him he again kissed her while his hands traced her waistline. His desperate fingers had gripped her pleats, which would open with a gentle tug. His fingers started to pull the first pleat but the loud ringing of Shomak's phone interrupted him midway. He cursed closing his eyes.

"You should take it!" Ela said between breaths.

"Which one?" he smirked. "Your phone!" hiding her face in his neck. Shomak smiled and took out the phone from his pocket.

"It's my father," he frowned.

Ela looked up. It was not just an interruption it was a reality check. A gentle reminder that they were just a few feet away from the crowd of Page 3. "You should go. It's your birthday party. People might doubt if you stay away for long."