VOLUME II

FROM THE DEPTH OF DARKNESS AN ECHO EMERGES EVERY AMĀVÁSYĀ

IT IS THE CALL OF THE SKULL-MEN.

A Documentary filmmaker by profession, Shomak Moitra coincidentally finds himself in between a group of Kapalikas and the Malakar sisters. But was it a coincidence? When Shomak wakes up from a deep slumber he was not the same anymore.

Ela Malakar, an Aśvin devotee Shomak fell for, was relieved to have him back, happy that the terror had left; she was wrong. On the other hand, Shomak's friend Ragnik Sanyal soon learns there were consequences of falling for a marked sacrificial child as he explores his feelings for Ela's sister Mini while Nishi's fear resurfaces after witnessing the youngest Malakar sister Oishi's transformation.

Ragnik's estranged mother comes back and together with Shomak's parents finally intervene revealing dark secrets of their past but it is too late. The Malakar sisters had answered their sire; the call had started.

Jump into the world of ancient believes, forbidden rituals and evil ascetics through this tale of a paranormal romance.

Volume II of Sun Moon and Stars - COMING SOON!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dear readers, 

Thank you so much for the love and support you have showered over this story. 

Now let's see:

What are your views on the upcoming volume?

What do you expect to read more?

Which characters are your personal favourite and you wish I should explore more??

I would love to hear your suggestions and all your views..... so TYPE IN before I finish and I may (dare to add), kill your favourite character!!!!!

 so TYPE IN before I finish and I may (dare to add), kill your favourite character!!!!!