Frustrated!

Felicity's POV:

It had been three weeks since I left hospital and went back to my parents house. My room felt a little foreign at first but I soon felt back at home when Marcus brought all my things from his. Reluctantly I might add.

It all started off quite nicely. My mum waited on me hand and foot so that I wouldn't have to move my body and feel the pain from my ribs. My dad would bring me a special treat from the bakery everyday and Roman and Marcus stayed with me to keep me company. The only time Roman left was to sleep or go to the toilet and Marcus never really left. That man has a bladder of steel!

It was all...a lot. As time went on, I realised I couldn't walk to the bathroom without a bodyguard or shower without Marcus having to help me in and out. If I wanted to read in peace, I could still hear Marcus and Roman chatting like a bunch of gossips next to my bed.

I could see my weight getting heavier and heavier from the hearty meals from my mum and sweets from my dad. Marcus said it was sexy and he loved my curves but it was all very new for me. I'd never gained weight like this. Jackson would always comment on my weight so I made sure to maintain my figure. I run everyday usually and when things ended with Jackson, I lost a lot of weight. Perhaps too much.

On the plus side, my ribs were more or less healed now. Just some minor stiffness and little bits of pain here and there. My bruises were mostly gone but the really nasty ones are light green/yellow so they won't be long and they'll be gone too.

I'm glad to see I'm starting to look like my usual self, especially with all the guests I've had to wish me a speedy recovery. Alice spent a great deal of time with me because her boyfriend, my brother, refused to leave. The girls popped in here and there with chocolates and warm smiles. My brothers' friends stopped by to wish me well. The only ones I hadn't seen yet were Marcus's team and I was starting to wonder why. The only problem was, I couldn't exactly ask him because Roman was none the wiser to what Marcus actually did.

Which brings me to now. While I sit staring at both of the men in the room, I try to hatch a plan to get rid of Roman. I could say I need a shower but I only had one this morning and it was only just lunch time. I'm fairly sure my hair was still a little damp! Why I didn't think of this then is so infuriating. Stupid brain!

It took me a while to think of a plan but once I'd set my mind to it, I was ready for operation Goodbye Roman.

First, I sent a text to my partner in crime and waited patiently for her to arrive. It took a while longer than expected but when she arrived I understood why.

Alice walked into the room with her head held high and even I had to double take.

"Hey, your mum let me in. How're you feeling lovely?" I smiled warmly at her before a wicked grin took over my face.

"Oh I'm doing amazing." Short and sweet. She sat across from my brother and my eyes batted between them, waiting to see if he'd take the bait.

Alice wore a tight black dress that should be casual but not the way she wore it. The deep v neck line hung low and you could see she was wearing her best push up. She sat nonchalantly and crossed her legs as though she wasn't aware that it made her dress ride up ridiculously. She twiddled her perfectly straight hair and puckered her lipstick coated lips and waited patiently.

I'll give it to him, he tried. It was very clear that he couldn't take his eyes off her but he sat there struggling a little longer than I thought he would. Clearly his cave man tendency took over as he stood and grabbed her wrist before running out of the room and up to his in the attic.