Wall. Here. Now.

His tongue wipes across my lip and I open willingly. I want him and I don't care about the consequences right now. I know I want hot passion and he's the only one who will give me sex this hot.

I sit up on my knees and kiss him harder. I'm surprisingly not nervous, just hot as hell. Using my burst of confidence, I push the blanket aside and straddle him, never breaking the kiss. I hear his appreciative moan and I feel his hard happiness pushing against the seem of my shorts, right there. I grind on him before I even have a chance to think about what I'm doing and his hands come to my thighs. His grip is rough and carnal. He wants this as bad as I do.

"Fliss please. I won't be able to stop." He's practically begging but I keep kissing him and trail kisses along his jaw. Its rough from not shaving this morning and it tickles my lips. A giggle escapes my mouth and he moans harder this time before his hands ride up my thighs to grip my ass and he squeezes my cheeks harder than I've ever felt. It's slightly painful but it just makes me hotter.

I move my fingers to the bottom of his top and he seems to notice what I want. He smiles into the kiss and puts his hands on top of mine. Together we grip the hem of his t-shirt and pull it off over his head. I just sit there on his lap admiring the view in front of me. I chew my lip because I can't believe I've landed a guy this bloody sexy.

"You look so fucking hot when you look at me like that Fliss. I'm serious now. I need to know you want this. I don't want you to have any regrets. I'm not going to hurt you. Just remember that I want a relationship and not just sex." I continue to stare at his abdominal musicals. He could be a model with this body and he wants me. He's been so kind and caring. Why shouldn't I be able to have a relationship with him?

"I have some conditions.." I trail off because I'm not entirely sure what they are. Things are just coming out of my mouth but most of my mind is focused on the abs in front of me and the hardness of his erection under me.

"I'm listening..." He cocks his head to the side and I'm suddenly brought back from my haze. I realise quickly the position I'm in and I blush at the thought of how brazen I'd been. "Oh no you don't. Don't lose this sexy confidence. Tell me what your conditions are so we can show each other exactly what we want." He runs his hands up and down and my thighs and then pushes them higher until they're under my shorts. When his hands cup my cheeks, he thrusts me forward so that my chest lands on his and my hands land on the sofa either side of his face.

I smirk at him and push my chest further into his. "You get five dates. If there's a spark and you treat me well, I will let you call me yours and you will be mine." There it's out. It's a good compromise to what he wants but let's me see how he'd treat me and takes things slow.

"Are we allowed to have sex in those times?"

I look him in the eyes and run my nose down his. Making him wait for my answer. Making it look like I'm thinking about it. "Yes" I whisper the answer with my lips on his so he can feel the movement. His eyes close and his hands travel the sides of my waist leaving goosebumps form all down my back.

"Does this count as our first date?" I grind on him once more and nod my head. I'm done talking now. I just need him. His hands go to the hem of my T-shirt and he starts to slowly pull it up. I sit up and let him bring it over my head.

Marcus practically growls at the sight of me in my bra and shorts on his lap. He sits up straight and kisses me. The kiss is passionate and lust driven, like I'm the food he's been starved of. I can feel his hands gripping my back and pushing me further into his chest. I let my hands wander up his shoulders and up his neck before finally tangling themselves into his hair. His dirty blonde hair is so soft but it just makes my want to pull it harder. The harder my grip gets the stronger his hands get on me.