Unsaid L Word

I nod along and just try to keep my face as indifferent as possible. This beautiful man beneath me was sharing his secrets with me and I was trying so very hard not to kiss him harder than ever before.

Then it occurred to me. I was in a room today with six very scary men. Possible some of the most scariest men in Britain and I kicked one of them in the balls. A little smile spread across my face which I instantly wiped off at Marcus's shocked expression. Not a time for jokes Fliss!

"I tell you I'm in the SBS and you smile?" He shakes his head with a smirk on his face. Clearly I hadn't given him the expression he was hoping for. I smile back at him but his slips from his face and a serious expression takes its place once again.

"Fliss, there's a little more that you should know but if you're scared, I can take you home or call you a taxi if you don't want to be with me right now."

I stroke a finger through his stubble once again, I can't seem to hold back from him. "Baby, I'm not going anywhere."

The smile spreads across his face and I'm pleased to see a full throttle Marcus Daniels mega watt smile. My heart was melting for this purely dangerous man who only needed some reassurance from me.

"Look, my main role is to guide my team. I'm their commanding officer in charge of a sixteen man fleet. You've only met six of them and I have no idea how you'd feel about meeting the others but I don't want you to be scared of us. That bit isn't the secret...Roman knows I'm in the SBS but what he doesn't know is that the five men you met earlier are a part of my smaller team." He swallows and then I can see the worry in his eyes.

"You don't need to tell me any more than what you have Marcus. If it's secret, then it's secret. Don't break rules just to tell me something I shouldn't know." He shakes his head back at me and I know I've hit the nail on it's head. He's not meant to tell me the next bit.

"I won't tell you the nitty gritty but let's just say that we are Britain's Shadow Force. Me and the guys were recruited after doing a job well in the Middle East. We received medals of honour but then we were soon asked to be brought in for a special meeting. I remember that day...We all thought that we might be brought in because we knew something we shouldn't or because they were going to have us killed."

I suck the breath into my lungs too quickly and a coughing fit shook through my body while Marcus calmly rubbed my back. He looked at me like he was waiting for me to run out of the room screaming and crying.

"My worry isn't that you would ever hurt me Marcus. Please stop thinking that. My worry is that you might've been hurt. I hate to think of the things you've had to experience! I just want to wrap you up in your duvet and lock all your doors." The slight wobble in my voice makes him pull me to his chest and crush me in a bear hug.

"Fliss, I'm well aware that me and the guys are dangerous and now you know that, I just don't want you to be afraid of us; of me. I only ever want to protect you and I would rip anyone to pieces who would ever even think of touching you." I could feel the tension in his body at the thought of me being hurt and it pains me.

It was then that it clicked in my head.

I've fallen in love with him!

I love this man and we've only had three dates. Does the friendship we had before have anything to do with it? Would I have felt this way for him so soon if we'd only just met?

I can hear the smooth rhythm of his heart and my eyes flutter closed at the safe feeling that overwhelms me. This man is incredible. I would regret the years I wasted with Jackson except they are what made me who I am today. I just wonder how someone as boring as me could snap up someone as captivating as Marcus.

"Marcus, I doubt anyone would dream of it with you at my side. There are a lot of privileges to being your girl."

It takes a while for him to register what I've said and then he pulled me away from the comfort of his chest. I watch carefully as he bends his forehead to mine with the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. That smile did so many things to me that I had to stuff it all down before blurting out more information that was way too soon to say in a new relationship.

"Did you just say your mine? I get to call you my girlfriend and shout out loud that Felicity Young is my girl?" I nod my head but before I get to say anything his lips come crashing down to mine and his hands are all over my body.

Normally I would feel self conscious with a man feeling every lump and flabby bit of my skin but with Marcus I feel like a Goddess. Like my body is being worshipped and loved.

I feel his top being pulled off my body and the rush of need comes through my belly. I subconsciously grind myself down on his lap and I can feel how hard he is already. This man really is insatiable. We've had sex most of the night and here he is ready to go once again. I love it, I love him.

"Your getting more and more confident baby, I love it." The word means a lot more to my ears than it should. He said he loves it.

Biting my lip as seductively as I think possible, I run my fingers down his chest and over his abs. I could touch this toned stomach of his all day. When I get to the band of his boxer shorts I dip my thumps in and run them along the sides causing a shiver to over take his body. I groan at his response to me and I realise how true he was. I would never have had to confidence to do that to a guy before. Hell, I'm sitting on his lap stark naked, never would I have done that with anyone.

I sit up for him to pull his boxers down and then I slowly lower myself onto him before he has the chance to say another word. Running my fingers up his neck and through his soft hair, I grind my hips on him and feel him hit the right spot inside me.

Remembering how much he seemed to like me kissing his neck by the door before we were rudely interrupted, I push his head back on the back of the sofa and leave wet kisses all over his collar bone and up to his ear. Repeating the process slowly as I grind on him over and over.

The groans from his mouth push me further and further until I'm on the edge. This man can make me come quicker than I can myself and it's more than a turn on. To have a man know your body better than yourself is bloody hot!

When his hands grip my hips and he pushes me to grind harder, it takes seconds before I'm coming and shouting his name. If it wasn't for his hands pushing my hips I wouldn't have been able to get him to where he wanted but thankfully it only took a couple more from me and I could feel a fullness inside.

"Fuck! That was sexy as hell. You really are an incredible woman Fliss." He kisses my lips tenderly and I hold his face there with my hands on the sides of his head. His arms circle my waist and we sit there for a while, just enjoying the feeling of our lips on each other. That's when Marcus pulls away and his face looks pale.

"What's wrong?" I can feel the panic rise in me but I don't have a clue why he looks so worried.

"I...with talking about everything...I didn't realise we didn't...we didn't use a condom?!"