Oh Sailor!

I feel his hand start to work its way under my vest and I feel hotter now than I did when I ran.

"Not here Marcus." It sounded pathetic and even I didn't believe what I was saying.

"I'm not saying here. I'm saying my house. Now." I can't help but push my ass into him and his other hand grips my hip so tight I feel like he might actually break it. It should make me wince and pull away but it turns me on even more.

"Fliss, unless you want me to take you right here, please stop pressing that ass of yours into me. I might be a strong guy but you're definitely playing on my weaknesses."

It makes me giggle and Marcus abruptly steps away. When I turn around to face him he has a very serious face but I know it's a mask. His eyes are black and I know he's fuelled by nothing except lust and pure passion right now.

I bite my lip and he growls at my action before closing his eyes. It looks like he's counting to calm himself.

"Run. If I catch you, I'm fucking you." I laugh at his comment but when his eyes open and he looks at me, I see nothing but the seriousness to his comment.

I turn quickly and laugh further. I start running towards the park exit but he hasn't moved. Is he giving me a head start?

I use it either way and run even faster. When I get to the exit I look to see him but he still hasn't moved. Fine, I'll take full advantage!

I speed my way towards his house but it's not long before I catch a glimpse of him behind me. A small giggle leaves my mouth and I push even faster, excited by our little game.

We're on his street now and I'm so close to his door. Just as I turn into his drive, I feel two arms pull me back and I know I've been caught.

The excitement and adrenaline runs through my body and I'm breathing hard to catch my breath. He spins me around and pulls me into him so that our chests are pressed against each other. I can feel the pounding of his heart and I know he can feel mine.

Our breathing still ragged from the run, we just stare at each other. It doesn't take long for me to feel the hardness of his excitement pressing against me once again. This man is insatiable.

He bends down and grabs my legs before picking me up into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and he moans in satisfaction before slamming his lips to mine. I feel him walking up the drive to the door and then him put his keys in the lock. He can really multitask. I'm struggling to focus on breathing while I kiss him.

While he opens the door I run my hands up his arms and drag my nails a little causing him to moan into my mouth. It pushes me on more when I know I can affect him just as much as he does me.

As he shuts the front door, I feel my back be pressed up against it and I grind myself into him further. His hands come down to grip my ass and I run my hands through his hair before running my nails along his scalp.

It doesn't seem to bother us that we're both covered in sweat from the running. We just need this and we need it right now.

I close my eyes as he lowers his head to kiss along my jaw and down my neck and I arch my back on the door, moving my neck to let him nibble on my sweet spot even more.

When I open my eyes I'm faced with five men smirking at me and Marcus.

"Oh my God! Who the hell are you?!" I screech in Marcus's ear and he nearly drops me.

"Fuck Fliss! What the hell are you doing?" He turns around and sees the men standing there before he groans and stands me back up. When he turns around to face them, I can't help but hide behind his massive body. These men were just as big as him and definitely just as scary.