Jealous?

We all take a glance at the four men behind us. My brother is staring at Alice, thank God, but Marcus's piercing eyes are roaming up and down my body. He looks hungry but angry at the same time. Oh and those lips...

I feel hot. Too hot. I don't need to look in the mirror to know that my skin is probably as red as my dress. My palms are clammy and my lips have parted to help with my erratic breathing. What the fuck?

Becca notices my reaction and bursts out laughing, instantly distracting me from my ridiculous thoughts of the sex God sitting at the kitchen table.

"Oh this is going to be fun!" Is all she whispers in my ear.

"What?" I squeak before I notice her whispering something to both Lauren and Alice. The three women snigger and go about handing drinks to each other like nothing ever happened. As Lauren holds out my glass to me, I nervously walk towards her afraid of what these little devils have planned. Taking the glass from her hand she instantly cups my face and plants her lips to mine. What on earth is happening?

I freeze and my eyes fling open almost bulging out of my head. I try to pull away, she's quick to realise and encircles her arms around my small waist, pulling me into her own embrace. I cannot believe she is kissing me in front of everyone.

Before I know it, I hear cat calls and whistling from the other girls and the men at the table. Lauren slowly starts to move her hand towards my ass and grabs one cheek in her hand before literally spanking me and releasing me.

"What the actual fuck Lauren!" Is all I can manage. I hear laughing from the guys but I don't even care at this point in time.

" Well you said you wanted to experiment now that you and Jackson were done and you wanted to catch up on the stupid things people do in uni. That's exactly what tonight it about."

I just stare at her before releasing the breath I didn't realise I was holding. I stand there and think for a minute before I notice her point her head in Marcus's direction. Moving my eyes onto to his face, I can't help but notice the pink shade on his cheeks. Is he blushing?

Instantly noticing their plan and feeling brave, I can't help but smile and slap her ass back and pull her towards me. She squeals and plants her hands on my chest, smiling like an idiot.

"Now that sounds like fun!" I wink at her and turn to leave for the bathroom. I start by walking slowly with an over emphasised sway to my hips and then as soon as I'm out of sight I run full pelt for the bathroom on the floor above.

When I reach the door I shut it quietly and lean against the door, panting like an idiot. I did not just do that in front of my brother and Marcus. Oh and let's not forget Greg and Charlie! I haven't even looked at them yet and now I don't think I ever will!

I take a look at my reflection and struggle to recognise the person staring back at me. Her green eyes look sexy as hell. She's got a cocky smile and flushed skin. Who is she and why do I like her so much?

My breath finally seems to have evened out and I feel like I'm ready to leave when I hear a slight tap on the door. I unlock the door slowly but before I get a chance to pull it open Marcus pushes his way into the bathroom and presses me against the counter. He locks the door and stares at me for a second before running his index finger over my collar bone.

"That was quite the stunt you and your little friends pulled in the kitchen"

I think I'm about to collapse but my voice has an eerie confidence to it that I think shocks both of us.

"A stunt that you seemed to enjoy by the looks of it" I go to leave but he's quick and grabs my wrist, pulling me back into his chest. I can feel the muscle and if I said it didn't bring a moistness in between my legs, I would be lying.