Am I a gentleman?

Marcus's POV

I caught her arms but her body was practically limp in my hands. She laughed at my words but I could tell she was out of it. So much for testing her blush tonight huh?

I looked at her sitting there smiling. Maybe she was too innocent for me. I mean, she wouldn't know how to fuck like I fuck. I'd love to watch her learn how though.

I pulled her back onto my lap and to my surprise, she curled her head into my chest and I heard her inhale deeply. Was she smelling me?

"Smell good?" I whisper in her ear. The giggle that comes from her mouth was so fucking sweet. Definitely too innocent. I really shouldn't be pushing it with her but god do I want to kiss her again. She made me forget the shit I went through on the last 'holiday'. She doesn't seem to care about my job or want me more because of it. I'm used to being hit on by women who want to say they've done a marine. It was such a fucking dream to begin with but sometimes it's nice to know a woman wants you for more than your job.

I trace small patterns on her thigh like earlier, trying to calm her down and to see if I can turn her on in public. She's so easy to read at times, especially when it's sexual. She just couldn't hide it on her face. I'd love to see her face when she comes.

Trying to distract myself from my thoughts, I run my hand up her back slowly and encircle her waist after a few strokes. She moans softly and it is a direct call to my dick. What the fuck? Why was she moaning?

I pull away and look her in the face. Great she's fallen asleep! She was a sleepy drunk. Good to know!

I catch Romans attention and signal to look down. He chuckles when he sees she's outters. Bastard. I bet he fucking knew she would fall asleep. I let out a massive sigh of frustration and Alice looks at me and bursts into a fit of laughter. It's not long before the others have joined in and I'm getting more and more pissed by the second.

"Mate I'm going to take her home and shoot off. She's in no state to stay out and I'm pretty much done myself." I clear everything up with Roman and Charlie and grab her bag. Standing her on her feet I try to wake her up gently and to my surprise, she actually looks better, until she spoke.

"We gonna go now. I feel like I'm walking on air you know." She giggles and then clutches my back with her arm for support. I feed my arm around her back and we manage to get out of the bar with no injuries.

When the slight breeze hits her skin I can't help but notice how her nipples pebble at the cold. Fuck! I could lick those and make her come so easily. Focus!

We walk slowly down the pavement and her head rests on my chest. I can tell she's thinking about something but I don't want to take advantage of her drunken honesty. Who am I kidding?

"Spit it out Fliss!"

"Oh umm... I was just thinking about how hot you are." She blushes instantly and looks away from me. Now I wasn't expecting that. I know she means warm but let's have some fun shall we.

"So you think I'm hot huh? What would you do to me if you had the chance?" I lick my lips seductively and watch as she squeezes her thighs together for a second before continuing to walk. There's a taxi a few more yards away but the pace she's going, we'll take an hour to get there.

"Oh so many things" she whispers and I'm not sure if I was meant to hear it or not.

"Maybe I'll let you" I whisper in her ear and she freezes. Her eyelashes flutter and she looks me in the eye for a long moment before standing on her toes and kissing me gently. I can't control myself. I need more. I quickly deepen the kiss and my hands skim her body, craving to feel her skin. I hitch her thigh around me and run my hand up to cup her ass. That ass would look so good with the red glow from my palm after the spanking she deserved for pulling these stunts tonight.