Big boy

I stood there and calmed my nerves. Well if he wanted to play that game, I was going to win. Throwing my nerves out the window, I decide I'm going to need a back bone if I want to beat him at his own game.

When I arrive at the table the ladies are waiting because it had come around to be my turn once again.

"Dare" I hadn't even sat down when I announced my choice. The girls cocked their eyebrows at me in surprise at the cocky tone in my voice. To be honest, I think I surprised myself. Why can't I just let him win and pretend to not care?

"I dare you to sit on someone's lap for 3 minutes. When your done you need to whisper the most cringe phrase possible." Lauren smiled at me, thinking I would back out instantly. We had already decided that if anyone backed out then you had to fill your glass and down the lot. Alice had apparently done so when I was busy with Marcus near the stairs. She looked like it had affected her more than she knew.

I sat and thought about how to tackle the situation with Marcus. I couldn't fit on his lap with them all sitting in a booth.

"What kind of phrase?" I can't believe I'm even going to go through with it but I needed to be very clear on what I had to do. The more I didn't have to think for myself the better in this situation. I have no idea how to be sexy or how to seduce someone.

"How about 'you're happy to see me aren't you big boy!' And then stand and leave." Becca is eager to help and can't hold the giggle that follows her obscene comment.

I cannot believe I'm about to do this. Before I let them talk me out of it or make me feel self conscious, I turn a hundred and eighty degrees on my stool and smile sensually at the man behind me. He knows. He knows I'm about to do something to him and the glint in his eyes at the anticipation is such a turn on.

Walking over to the booth, I ask the boys to join our table and they eagerly stand to take a seat with us. We gather enough stools for everyone. Everyone except me. Oops!

Without a second thought I slide my body onto Marcus's lap and wrap my arm around his shoulders. My legs are across his and my dress has hitched up a little too far. I can feel how tense his shoulders are and I wonder if that's because I've sat here or if he's just normally this tense.

Alice nods to me to show she's started the timer and I smile in acknowledgment. To my surprise, Roman smiles fondly at my closeness to Marcus. I look quizzically at him and he just shakes his head laughing.

Absentmindedly I can't help but rub my fingers softly into the vast muscles that spread throughout his shoulders, trying to ease his tension. I see a twitch of his lips and wonder if it's because of my actions. He doesn't seem bothered in the slightest at my full weight sitting on his lap. Instead he wraps his hand around my waist and holds me tightly to his own chest.

I can feel him start to relax but the tense muscles in his back are ever present. Was this because of his job? I try to distract myself by listening to the conversation around the table. Becca and Lauren are in full swing and I can see Alice eyeing Roman every now and then.

Marcus laughs at a joke from someone and it makes me jump a little. He notices and instantly tightens his grip on my waist and his other hand starts to draw small circles on my thigh. Very high up my thigh.

My stomach muscles are twisting and I can feel how wet I'm getting from him touching so close to my core. He knew exactly what he was doing and the twitching of his lips showed.