Hot Shower

Marcus sets me down on the counter in the bathroom and the cold on the backs of my thighs makes me jump. He turns and puts the shower on and I stare at the huge square shower head coming out of the ceiling, thanking the lord that the shower is big enough for both of us.

He looks at me with lust clouding his eyes. His usually brown eyes are almost pure black and it does something to me that only this man can resurrect. I hop off the counter and walk towards him slowly. Marcus brings out a confidence in me that I'm not used to. I want to be stronger, more secure when I'm with him and he me drives the self conscious thoughts in my head further and further away.

When I reach the man in front of me, I cast my eyes down and watch my hands reach up to his chest. I suck my lip in between my teeth and run my hands down his sculpted chest and over his abdominal muscles. When I reach the band of his trousers, I see him close his eyes in preparation for what he thinks it to come but instead I push my fingers around his waist and run them up to the vast muscles in his back. I could feel the muscles move under my touch and the air being released from his mouth comes out in a snarl.

"Cock tease." He growls in my ear and pulls me closer to kiss my lips harshly. The passion takes over both of us and the steam in the room quickly turns us into a hot mess. I can feel the pressure of his hands on my hips before his hands run up the sides of my torso, underneath his shirt.

Feeling like the sexy goddess that he brings out in me, I push forward and rub myself against him. This earns a moan from him and a whimper from me. His excitement is clear in his trousers and he pushes his erection further into me. My gasp opens my mouth for him to finally slip his tongue inside. He tastes divine. My body is on fire and he is the only thing putting the flames out.

I'm about to take his top off when he stops me with his hand and pulls me into the shower. I don't understand at first and then when I look down and see how see through my top becomes, I understand why he did it.

I must admit. It's pretty sexy to see his T-shirt clinging to his muscles. What tripled the sex appeal was watching him literally peeling it off under the water. My jaw hit the floor and I can't fight the urge to touch him any longer. I jump on the man in front of me and thankfully he catches my thighs as they wrap around his torso. My lips find his in the urgent need to satisfy the burning in my core.

Marcus pushes me harshly into the wall and it's a pleasurable pain that I can't help but moan to. I want this man and it's taking too long.

"Now...please Marcus!" I'm aware it's almost a beg but at this point, I really don't care. He smirks into the kiss and sets me onto the floor. It's excruciating how long it takes for him to peel his top off my body and instead of shying away like I normally would, I want to help rip it off faster.

"You're becoming very impatient Felicity." He finally throws the top into the corner of the shower and then drops to his knees in front of me. Oh my! I can feel his fingers in the waist band of my shorts and I close my eyes in anticipation. "Eyes open. Watch me." His authoritative tone is sexy as hell and although I don't know the consequences, I don't want to disobey this man. As he slowly slides my shorts and knickers down my wet thighs, his eyes never leave mine and the intensity of it makes my heart want to beat out of my chest.

"Breathe Fliss. Enjoy me. Don't overthink." The commands from Marcus are all it takes for me to completely succumb to him and in this moment, he could quite frankly do as he likes. Although I would never tell him that. I'd never had anyone touch me with their mouth but if I'd known what I was missing, I would have it on the top of my list. Did it always feel this good though or was Marcus just insanely talented with his tongue?

He pushes me away from the water and up against the back wall of the shower. I'm breathing like I've been starved of oxygen for months as his hands glide up the backs of my legs, making me giggle when it tickles behind my knees. His assent doesn't stop until he cups my ass and squeezes roughly, growling at the feel of me in his hands. It's so carnal, raw and sexy. No one has ever made that noise when they touch me.