Episode 4-30~31: The Viper's True Colors...

Start from the beginning

"Hell, nobody likes working as a servant." Glory points out.

"Though I don't blame him. From what I'd experienced, the lifestyles of a servant is quite backbreaking and emotionally draining." Given explains.

"Eeh? You were a servant, Vivi?" Grim asks curiously staring at the lake goddess.

"More like a bondservant, but that was back when I was human. I'm now a free woman who is a magical lake goddess." Vivien said.

"I couldn't image...Just looking at him makes me sympathized him..." Rapunzel admits staring at Jamil with pitiful green orbs.

"Yet everyone is gonna go Godzilla up on his ass!" Glory seethes.

"Speaking of everyone, here they come now." Vivien informs and just like what she said, footsteps clatter through the halls where everyone spun their heads to see the Scarabia students with looks of disbelief.

"Jamil, is what we saw the truth?" The Scarabia Resident A inquires with a look of shock and disbelief.

"You were really playing all of us like fools!?" The Scarabia Resident chides with a look of anger.

"You've got some nerve playing the victim here." Eugene seethes.

"Tch. All I have to say is that the snake's scales has finally exposed." Cassandra sneers with her arms folded.

"You damn liar!" Grim jeers with a glare.

"A very good liar to the extend." Iman harshly spat.

"Yo-You're wrong, I only..."

"Can it Jamil!" Glory retorts cutting him as everyone became stunned at Glory's outburst where the brazen ravenette stomps over to Jamil and points his finger at Jamil.

"Reasoning won't cut the deal! Your ass has been exposed! So give up now and put an end to this plan to overthrow Kalim!" Glory seethes.

"This is your last warning Jamil Viper! If you keep on using your magic, you'll soon overblot with magic and I will not let that happened to you!!" Glory warns him shocking Jamil and cue the loud gasps from the Scarabia students.

"Wait..." Scarabia resident B utters.

"HE'S GOING TO OVERBLOT!?" They all shrieked with shocked looks. Glory's friends and Jade are neither fazed by this as Jade folds his arms with a serious look.

"Yeah just give up man." Cassandra agrees with Owl hooting in response.

"I'm with Cass! This has gone enough, Jamil!!" Rapunzel seethes with Pascal screeching with a scowl.

"I agree!" Eugene chimes as he marches to Jamil and stand next to Glory.

"Just drop it will ya or else no one will get hurt!" He orders as Eugene points his finger at Jamil.

"For as I, Eugene Fitzherbert, the king and captain of the royal guards from the kingdom of Corona, orders you, Jamil Viper, to bury your dirty-handed plan under the closet right now or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!" Eugene commands with a glare.

"Exactly what they said. There's no talking your way out of this. The magic you used to brainwash Azul is undeniable evidence, Jamil. You are the villain that used his unique magic to manipulate Kalim and chaos into Scarabia!" Jade exclaims irking Jamil before the young desert snake lets out a sigh.

"I didn't intend for things to go this far but...Therss no going back now." Jamil mutters and whips his head to Azul.

"Azul! I order you! Go after them and restrain them." Jamil commands.