Episode 4-30~31: The Viper's True Colors...

Start from the beginning

"Hmmm a lake goddess that can perceive the future events?...Merlin really has some interesting people..." Jamil mutters and glance back at Azul.

"And what about those three guests that she's with? How did they exactly got here?" Jamil asks curiously.

"The three guests are from another world called Corona. A kingdom where Rapunzel resides as queen along with her husband, Eugene Fitzherbert, who is once a thief named 'Flynn Rider' and current captain of the guards, and their close friend Cassandra, who is a former handmaiden and the biological daughter of Mother Gothel. However, she was taken in by the former captain of the guards after Cassandra was abandoned by her mother. Both Rapunzel and Cassandra are former users of the sundrop flower and the moonstone opal. Together, Rapunzel, her husband Eugene, and Cassandra transported to our world last weekend to find Gloriane as the new user of the sundrop and the moonstone opal. Both gems that she found at the abandoned house in the Dwarf's Mine and the Coral Sea nearby the Atlantica Memorial Museum. Now the three guests are currently residing with her at the Ramshackle dorm as their two trainers assigned by Merlin to help her gain control from the moonstone opal and the sundrop flower." Azul explains.

"Hmmm fascinating...How about the secrets from our headmaster, Dire Crowley?" Jamil asks curiously.

"Of course, I know secrets he would never want to disclosed." Azul informs and with that, Jamil let's out a chuckle before letting out an evil laugh.

"Wonderful. This is wonderful! Everything is going swimmingly! You're my genie of the lamp, Azul!" Jamil praises.

"Master, is it your wish to know the headmaster's secrets?" Azul requested.

"That's right. If I put pressure on the headmaster just right...I can finally be free." Jamil said as he crept a malicious smile.

"I'll get get Kalim thrown out of school and become the dorm head!" Jamil vows with an evil smile, but soon that moment died when footsteps are suddenly heard from elsewhere in the halls when Cassandra lets out a huff and folds her arms.

"Caught you red handed, Viper." Cassandra bluntly snarks.

"You've been exposed Jamil!" Iman bellows with glare pointing his finger at him.

"Thank you for telling us everything." Jade calmly thanked him stunning the vice dorm leader.

"Guh! When did you start....!?" Jamil stutters, but Jade cuts in and finished his explanation.

"Since the very beginning. From the moment the two of you left the lounge, Azul has been broadcasting your little conversation from his smartphone." Jade explains.

"Huh?" Jamil looked puzzled.

"Yup. He recorded your plan on live." Glory bluntly told him as Jamil turns his head to the ravenette who furrows her brows at him.

"I did warned you about this a few days ago and yesterday." Glory reminds him deadly grey eyes irking the vice dorm leader, as the ravenette approached him.

"You were hiding something and Iman wasn't wrong. Since you won't tell me specific details, I had to seek help from Octavinelle so I would get more details about your plans." Glory informed.

"Regardless. The current number of viewers watching Azul's magicam live is over 5000. They're going wild over the "dark events unfolding at a certain school for magic". Of course the residents are all gathered in the lounge, eyes glued to their screens to see your moment in the spotlight." Jade informs with a sneaky smile. Then cue Eugene making sarcastic claps with a dry smile.

"So Viper boy has exposed his true scales at last. Bravo!" Eugene sarcastically compliments with a mocking smile.

"You sure pulled on over on us!" Grim yelps.