Episode 4-28~29: Jamil's Limits

Start from the beginning

"Kalim, it's about time for you to...What!?" Jamil paused when he saw the Octavinelle trio and Team Glory in Kalim's room.

"Morning champ!" Eugene nonchalantly greets him.

"Sup." Cassandra casually greets him.

"Good morning." Vivien gently greets him. Dumbfounded yet irked, Jamil approaches the group with a frown.

"Azul, Jade, what're you doing here with Grim and Prefect's dorm members?" Jamil asks curiously.

"Aaah, Jamil! Good morning. Feel free to take it easy and sleep in this morning. For we will cover looking after Kalim for you everyday until the end of vacation." Azul informs shocking the vice dorm leader.

"Huh?!" Jamil shrieks as he glance at Glory with an irked look whom she gave him a cheeky grin and wink at him. Unfazed, Jamil turns back to Azul and the others.

"Our conversation last night made me realize something, in all of Scarabia, the one who works the hardest is none other than you, Jamil!" Azul points out.

"So far you been allowing us to stay here free of charge. Therefore we tried to think of something we could do to repay that kindness." Jade reassured with a smile.

"And we got ourselves a team name!" Eugene boasts.

"Yeah! We call ourselves, the 'Jamil Support Squad!'" Grim declares.

"Please don't tell me you guys actually come up with that name..." Glory mutters with a sweatdrop.

"We have no part of the "team name" idea." Cassandra whispers.

"It was Eugene and Grim's idea and it's quite the cheesy one if you asked me." Vivien chimes with a deadpan look.

"Th-That's a stupid...That's not necessary." Jamil objects almost having his true self slip out. But things get even complicated for poor Jamil when Kalim starts to think about their idea.

"Oh, oooohhhhh...OOOOHHHH~~~!! That's a great idea! I've been trying to come up with a way to lessen your load for a while now." Kalim chirps.

"Kalim, those feelings as the master are truly beautiful. I would love for Azul to follow in your footsteps." Jade praises with a taunting smile causing Azul to fake chuckle while smiling before whipping his head to the snarky eel.

"Jade, you really need to learn when to shut your mouth." Azul mumbles and spun his head back to Kalim and Jamil.

"Anyway, please leave the rest to us and enjoy your time off." He reassures with a kind grin.

"Let the 'Jamil Support Squad' began!" Eugene declares pumping his fist up.

"Yaha! 'Jamil Support Squad' is here to serve!!" Grim chirps pumping his paw as well and Kalim nods firmly.

"Thanks guys! Let them do this, Jamil! This is awesome for you!" Kalim cheers.

"Be sure to get some nice rest Jamil." Glory reassures with an innocent smile. Soon Jade starts to push Jamil out of the room.

"Yes, yes, Jamil. Please return to your quarters and go back to sleep if you'd like." Jade reassures as he pushes him out the room and shuts the door in front of his face.