Episode 4-28~29: Jamil's Limits

Start from the beginning

"Jafar became ruler...which means Jamil will overblot sooner or later...." Glory mutters. Soon an evil laughter erupts from the dark background flinching the young ravenette.

"Awww poor sweet sultana~." He coos tauntingly irking the ravenette.

That must be him....

She thought and out of the blue, Glory felt something pulling down when she glance down with her eyes widened to find herself sinking into the sand.

"No! Sh#t! No! Grrr! I can't break free!" Glory yelps while struggling to break free from the grip as a evil laughter booms again.

"There's no escape, my dear~" He purrs as arms came out of the sand and grabs her legs shocking the ravenette.

"Gaaaaahh!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaaah!!" Glory shouts and rises up from the bed that causes Kalim to scream as well to the point where he rolls over from his bed and falls to the floor landing on his face.

"Ow..." He winces and Glory whips her head to see Kalim on the floor.

"Oh sh#t!!" Glory curses as she crawls up to the left side of the bed and grabs his hand.

"Sorry Kalim. Are you ok?" Glory asks curiously lifting him back up to his bed as Kalim lets out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks, Glory-chan." He said with a tired grin while stroking the back of his head. Soon they heard the door opened and they both whip their heads to see Jade and the rest of the group entering the room.

"Good morning, Kalim and Angelfish." Jade greets them politely.

"Top of the morning kiddos!" Eugene shouts.

"Wake up henchman and Kalim! Get your butt up!!" Grim shrills.

"Pleasurable morning to you two." Vivien greets them calmly.

"Morning guys." Cassandra said. Glory smiles warmly at them.

"Good morning, everyone." Glory greets them sweetly.

"Where are Rapunzel and Floyd?" She ask curiously.

"Rapunzel and Floyd are doing kitchen duty today." Cassandra told them.

"Indeed, since we all got up early, we decided to prepare breakfast for everyone in Scarabia dormitory." Azul informs.

"Oh? Sounds like it's going to be a delicious breakfast." Glory compliments.

"Indeed it will, Angelfish." Jade agrees with a grin.

"Eh...Huh? What're you all doing here?" Kalim asks with a confused look.

"I've prepared you a change of clothes and some tea to help you wake up. Time to start the day." Jade informs baffling the dorm head.

"Eh? Eeh? What? Huh? Jamil?" Kalim utters with question marks bursting out of his brain.

"Worry not. We are more than capable of helping you get changed." Azul reassures. Suddenly a knock came in and here comes the snake with his signature resting bitch face himself.