Holiday Card

It took more people than it should have to hold Sir down so he'd put his suit on

He was screaming "noooooo!" The whole time as if someone was trying to snatch him up instead of just getting him dressed to take a few pictures. Rumi was in her dress she didn't have any objections to putting it on unlike her twin, especially because she and Blue had similar dresses.
"Blue dress?" She asked after she noticed her dress was similar.
"Yeah kind of" Blue smiled.
"Yay! Blue dress!!" Rumi clapped.
Shortly after her and Blue ran off somewhere.
"Don't get dirty!" Their mother warned.
"Okay!" Blue yelled back.
"Kay!" Rumi yelled too.
Beyoncé shook her head those two were inseparable lately.
Now that all the kids were dressed and they were able to calm Sir down with one of his little cars it was time to get ready themselves.
"Mommy come?" Sir asked when he saw his mother leaving the room.
She picked him up and brought him to their room, I guess he'd be watching his parents get ready. They sat him on their room floor and he did just that.
"You like it Sir Sir?" His mother asked when she was fully dressed.
He shook his head yes then immediately went back to playing with his car.
"What about me son, daddy look good?" Jay asked.
"Me suit" Sir giggled he was always giving his dad a hard time.
"No little man this daddy's suit" he said chasing after him. Instead of running away sir ran over his father's very expensive shoes with his car.
"Damn!" Jay yelled.
"I crash" Sir giggled again. Jay sighed deeply and left the room to find the girls.
"Aw, Sir you hurt daddy" his mom said picking him up.
"Sowwy dada."
"Well he can't hear you now he's gone."
He hugged his mother. "Aw my sweet baby why you always so hard on your daddy?"
He just nestled his head into his moms neck. That was a good enough answer for her.

____________________

They were all finally ready for pictures. They all met at the part of the house where the photographer set up the all white backdrop. It was a simple concept frilly white dresses for the girls, black and white tuxs for the boys with an all white background for a simple classic holiday card they'd send to their friends and family. There were two chairs set up for Jay and Bey to sit.
"Ok so, the twins can sit on each of your laps and Blue you stand in the middle" the photographer instructed.
They all got into place.
"Okay everyone say cheese!" The photographer said before snapping the first picture.
"Cheese" everyone but Sir said.
Sir dropped the small toy out his hand just as she snapped the picture causing him to come out blurry.
"Hep!" Sir said reaching for the toy he dropped. His dad bent over to pick up the toy.
The photographer took several more pictures and quite frankly none of them came out how she'd hope. If Rumi wasn't moving around or playing with her legs Sir was crying or trying to get away. Blue and Beyoncé were the only two that were picture ready every time. Jay was stressed trying to keep Sir on his lap. It had already been a half hour and they didn't have one decent picture for their holiday card yet. On another note if they wanted to go another direction with the card they had plenty of outtakes. They took a 15 to have the kids get their wiggles out maybe after that they'd act like they knew how to behave.
"Well this is going well" Jay said to his wife.
"Yeah spectacular" she said sarcastically.
"You think we'll get a decent picture?"
"I just prayed about it so now I can only give it to god" she answered honestly.
That 15 turned into a thirty and Sir ended up taking his blazer off somehow. Getting him to put it back on wouldn't be an easy task.
"Sir, baby come here" his mother called.
"No shirt!" He yelled.
"Baby you have to wear it."
"No shirt!" He whined.
"Sir one more picture please put it back on for mommy."
"Mommy" He whined.
"You wanna go bye bye?" She asked.
Sir shook his head yes.
"Ok put this on one more picture then we go bye bye and we get you a new toy" she bribed.
"Car?" He asked.
"Yes a new car come here so we can put your jacket on."
Luckily the bribe worked they got him dressed and everyone back in place for a few more pictures. The bribe and whatever pep talk Blue was giving Rumi during their little break must've worked they were being better humans. In even better news they got some pictures they could use for a card. Now they would decide as a family (minus the twins since they couldn't care less) which picture they would use for the holiday card.
The photographer showed them all the good ones.
Jay and Bey agreed on the same one but Blue choose differently.
"But I like this one" she whined.
"Okay lefty how about we make you your own holiday card with that one and you can give them to whoever you want?" Her dad offered. Beyoncé cut her eyes to him this man always had to give her her way. Blue was happy with that compromise of course.

___________________

Blue walked up to the photographer.
"Can you take some pictures of me by myself?" She whispered.
"Well, sure" the photographer saw no harm in that.
Blue posed for some pictures by herself.
"Wanna see something cool?" Blue asked.
The photographer nodded.
She went between the two chairs her parents were sitting on and did a split.

"Wow!" The photographer said, that was actually thoroughly impressive

"Wow!" The photographer said, that was actually thoroughly impressive. She threw up the peace sign while splitting like it was nothing.
"Where's Blue?" Beyoncé asked noticing her absence.
"I thought she was behind us" Jay said.
"Go find your daughter" Beyoncé sighed.
Jay just retraced their steps and found her back at the place in the house where they set up the photo shoot. To his surprise, she was having her own.
"Blue!" Jay called getting her attention.
"Oh, hi daddy."
"Blue I'm sure she has something else to do with the rest of her day that doesn't involve taking pictures of you."
Blue rolled her eyes and got off the chair.
"Thank you" Jay said to the photographer. He would make sure he put a little something extra in her check for being so kind.
Jay told Beyoncé he'd found their daughter having her own photo shoot.
"Blue you didn't take enough photos today?" Her mother asked.
"Well, Rumi and Sir were making me look bad."
They should've probably told her not to say that since it wasn't a nice thing to say, but she was kind of right they did act a fool.

I wanna grow old witcha
& fill our house with your pictures
Have a son for you
A little girl for me
Together we'll raise a family - Beyoncé "Summertime"