Talk That Talk

He was used to talking to women anyway he wanted

He was used to talking to women anyway he wanted. It was a habit he picked up back in the day when he first started to make a little bit of money. He started to smell himself and believed as long as he was supplying women with material things he could say whatever he wanted to them. But he always felt differently about Beyoncé. She had her own money hell probably made just about the same amount as him. The way she carried herself he knew from when he first saw her if he wanted to have a chance he was going to have to go about it differently than he'd ever have for any other woman. So he approached her with the utmost respect and patience and eventually she was his. But every girl has a bad side.

______________________________

"Damn Bey you not ready yet?" Jay called to his girlfriend. He was sitting in the living room waiting as he often had to do when they went out together.
"Just a few more minutes!" She replied.
"Goddamn woman, hurry the hell up!" He sighed in a frustrated tone.
To her surprise her body reacted to the tone he was using with her. She got hot. She tested him by taking an even longer time getting ready than she should have.
Jay groaned he was hungry and just wanted to leave and there was no sign of his girlfriend. It had been at least ten minutes since she last told him "a few more minutes." He was growing more and more impatient.
"Bey!!" He yelled this time.
She held in her laugh sitting on the bed already fully dressed.
"Yes baby?" She answered.
Jay scrunched up his face "yes baby?" He thought to himself. Why is she acting like she doesn't know why he's calling her.
"You not ready yet?"
"Just a few-"
"Bey please don't tell me a few more minutes again imma lose it!" He warned her. Little did he know that's what she wanted.
"Okay baby sorry I'm coming out soon."
Soon?! It's already been forever what more could she possibly have to do? She was startled when she heard the bedroom door swing open.
"You really just sitting on the bed fully dressed?" He asked.
"Yeah I just finished" she lied.
"Well get up let's go!"
"Wait!" She said.
He sighed deeply. "Huh?"
"Should I change?"
"Why would you need to change?" He asked.
"I don't like my outfit" she lied.
"It looks fine."
She examined herself in the mirror "I don't like the way it fits."
"I do" He said slapping her ass. That only made her more horny.
"I think I'm gonna change" she started to head back into the closet but he grabbed her arm tightly. She looked at him like he was crazy. Still pretending like this wasn't all part of her plan.
"The outfit is fine Bey you could wear anything and look good" he tried to convince her.
"Hmm, I don't know I'm just not feeling it" she said trying to push him to his limit. He put his head in his palms and rubbed his face.

When he brought his head back up he noticed her smiling

"What are you laughing at?"
"Nothing" she lied.
Jay quickly caught on. "You was doin that shit on purpose?"
She shrugged innocently.
"You was tryna make me mad.. why?" He tested.
She sat down on his lap and whispered to him "because it so sexy."
He shook his head and chuckled. "Ahh see I knew that little sweet innocent thing was a act" he said gripping her thigh.
She bit her lip.
"Don't get me angry you don't wanna see me when I'm angry" he winked.
They hadn't been together all that long but she was starting to think maybe she did.

Week whatever of social distancing .. y'all pick up any hobbies?

"She was a good girl 'til she knew me"- On The Run (Part II) Jay Z (Ft. Beyoncé) "Magna Carta"