December 4th

"Happy birthday" her smiling was the first thing he saw when he woke up on his birthday

"Happy birthday" her smiling was the first thing he saw when he woke up on his birthday. They were in Paris she just flew in from a performance she had last night.
"Thank you."
She poked her lips out for a kiss and he accepted.
"Calling room service for breakfast sound good?" He asked.
"It's your birthday, birthday boy."
Jay ordered room service. A platter full of all the breakfast food you could think of, he was indecisive plus it was his birthday. Bey would definitely not have a problem helping him eat all the food anyway.

"Wheeew!" Beyoncé said rubbing her stomach laid up on the couch next to Jay.
"Yeah that was a lot of food" he laughed.
"I think I need a nap" she laughed.
"Just like a nigga catching the itis" he joked.
She shrugged her shoulders.
"We could sleep it off if you want" he offered.
"I know you don't want to take no nap on your birthday."
"I don't care I just wanna chill I had the extravagant birthday last year I'm getting too old for that" he said.
"Shut up stupid" she hit his chest.
"Ouch!" He looked at her and pouted pretending to be hurt.
"Aww I'm sorry" she said rubbing where she hit him.
He pulled her in close and snuggled next to her.
"Alright if you really wanna nap on your birthday."

It didn't take long for both of them to fall asleep. She was sleep longer than him, probably from the long flight. He decided to wake her up.
He gently shook her "Bey!"
"Yeah?"
"You wanna take a ride around the city?"
"Yeah, baby whatever you want" she was still half sleep.
He chuckled "Get up then baby."
She groaned "Okay, okay that jet lag is getting to me."
"C'mon this shower will wake you right up" he helped her off the couch.
They showered together. Which somehow ended up with her going down on him in the shower.

They hopped in the Maybach limo and enjoyed sight seeing in the city until it was time for dinner.

They had the entire restaurant to themselves for a dinner with candle lighting and soft music being played in the background

She noticed Jay staring off into space.
"You alright?"
He tried to play it off "Yeah I'm good."
"You sure? You looked pretty zoned out for a second."
"Yeah, just reflecting I guess" he lied. Truth be told he was really nervous for the next step of this night he had planned. She got quiet he could tell she wasn't convinced he was okay so he decided to change the subject.
"You want dessert?" He asked.
"Sure."
They ordered dessert and to Jay's surprise they came out with a birthday cake for him along with the dessert they ordered too.

The whole ride back to the hotel Jay was talking himself up in his head. You can do this. She loves you. Take the leap, just do it!

He had purposely not over planned for today he wanted it to be really chill and simple, that way she wouldn't suspect anything. Jay was distracted fumbling with the item in his pocket.

"Jay! Helloooo!" She called to him. They had just walked in and apparently she had been having a conversation with herself ever since.
"Oh, what baby?"
She shook her head "I said did you enjoy your day."
He paused. He had been waiting for the right moment for this all day. He decided her question was the perfect segue.
"I did because I was with you I enjoy everyday I'm with you Bey" he told her honestly.
"Aww baby that's sweet!"
He slowly got down on one knee. He had butterflies dancing around in his stomach.
She watched him intensely, her mouth dropped when she realized what was happening.
"Beyoncé Gisselle Knowles, would you make this the best birthday I ever had by being my wife?"
She felt the tears streaming down her face. She was barely able to get her answer out.
"YES!"
He put the engagement ring on her finger and went to kiss her.

Jay pulled away she was still crying

He held her face "Now this is officially the best birthday ever."
She buried her face into his chest and he held her as she collected herself.
"You okay?"
She nodded yes "The ring is beautiful baby I love you!"
"I love you too."
"You know what?" She asked.
"What?"
"We should go to a crazy horse show tonight."
"Crazy horse, crazy horse?" Jay asked making sure he heard right.
She laughed "Yes! Jay crazy horse."
"Reassurance that I've just made the best decision of my life."

Jay had a cigar as they both enjoyed watching the women perform on stage

Jay had a cigar as they both enjoyed watching the women perform on stage. The whole time Bey was thinking how sexy it would be if she was up there performing for Jay in those same outfits, or lack thereof.

"We should get matching tattoos on our ring fingers" she suggested. They had indulged in a few drinks at Crazy Horse but she didn't seem drunk when they left.
"You serious?" He asked.
"Yeah."
"I'm down."
"Don't be changing your mind when that needle hits your skin might not be able to take the pain" she teased.
"Don't worry about me.. Speaking of taking pain" he gave her a sly look.
She pretended to be confused.
"Let me see you in that beautiful ring."
She stuck her hand out so he could look at the ring.
"Nah just you and the ring that's it."
She already knew what he meant when he said that. It took no time for both of them to be out of their clothes celebrating taking the next step in their relationship well into the morning.