Dirty Laundry (2)

"Hold your head back it'll stop the bleeding faster

"Hold your head back it'll stop the bleeding faster."
Kelly wanted to roll her eyes but he had just punched her in her face making her nose bleed so she figured it wouldn't be smart to get him angry again.
When her nose did stop bleeding she cleaned herself off and decided to call it a night. She had an award show to be at tomorrow anyway it would be a busy day.

___________________________

"Beyoncé! Kelly! Can we get a picture of you two together?" One of the paps screamed. They just happened to be on the red carpet together at the same time. Kelly was still ignoring Bey's calls so they couldn't have planned this.
Beyoncé pulled Kelly closer to her and posed. Reluctantly Kelly posed with Beyoncé for the picture.
They walked into the venue where the award show was taking place.
"I've been calling and texting I was trying to see if you wanted to go out to eat after this?" Beyoncé asked.
"Changed my number" Kelly said shortly.
"Without telling me?" Beyoncé had been getting weird vibes from Kelly for a while now, she was a sensitive person so she thought she might have been reading too much into it.
"Must've slipped my mind" she lied.
She gave her childhood friend a side eye.
"Come to my dressing room before we sit down we gotta talk."
"About what Bey?"
"Cmon" Beyoncé grabbed her hand and led her to the dressing room.
"Yo, Kelly" Jay was sitting on the couch when they walked in.
Kelly gave Jay a half smile.
"Jay can you give us some privacy?" Beyoncé asked.
"Alright..." he left.
"I thought it was me being my sensitive self at first but you've been very distant lately Kel."
"You've just been busy" she shrugged.
"Why you say it like that? I know I can get busy and become laser focused on work but I have made a point to reach out to you several times and when you do pick up you have an attitude."
"Look I don't have to sit here and take this" she started to walk out.
Beyoncé stepped in front of the door before she could open it.
"Please move."
"No."
"Beyoncé please move" she said again. Kelly started thinking about what her boyfriend said about Beyoncé not loving her enough to answer her calls and her being too busy for her. Her actions right now didn't match up to what he was saying if she didn't care she wouldn't fight so hard to find out what was wrong with her. She couldn't stop the tears from falling.
"Kelly.." Beyoncé was surprised by her tears.
They moved to the couch where Beyoncé let Kelly cry while she hugged her.
There was a knock on the door.
"Hey Bey show starts in 5 you have to be out there you're getting one of the first awards" someone for her team warned.
"Tell the producers something came up I'll be out in time for my performance."
Kelly sniffled through tears "Thank you."
Beyoncé nodded.
"So what the truth Kellz? What's with the hostility?"
Kelly sighed "Bey..." she started.
She really wanted to tell her the truth but she was scared.
Beyoncé could tell it was something serious just by looking at her.
"You can tell me Kelly it's alright" she assured her.
"He..."
Beyoncé waited for her to come out with it.
"He? He what?"
Kelly sighed again. She was so close to saying it out loud.
"He ... hits---" before Kelly could even get it out Beyoncé jumped up from the couch.
"HITS YOU?'" Beyoncé yelled.
Kelly hushed her "Beyoncé not so loud, damn."
"Oh hell no Kelly HELL NO!"
"Bey please be quiet!" She warned again.
"I'm sorry" she sat back down.
"That day I called you all those times I wanted to tell you then but he got in my head saying you never answer your phone you're too busy you don't care."
"Trying to manipulate you so you'd stay with him making you think you don't have anyone, that's what abusers do."
Kelly shook her head she can't believe she fell for anything he said.
"You can't go back to that house Kelly if you need to stay with me or my mama, your mama."
"I know Bey I'm not going back."
"I could make him disappear you know I have pull like that now Jay got some boys that'll throw that nigga over the Brooklyn bridge" she said seriously.
That made Kelly chuckle "Beyoncé I just want to get away from him safely that's all."
"Well I can help with that too."
They shared a hug.
"I missed you" Kelly told her.
"I never left" Beyoncé winked.

"..Fooled everybody, except myself" -Kelly "Dirty Laundry"

As requested by BumbleBey4Life