'03 Bonnie & Clyde

They had only been on a handful of dates since they made the transition from friends to boyfriend and girlfriend when he asked her to be on this song with him. Jay wanted Beyoncé on this song since he thought of the concept he imagined her in the video too. Today was the day that they'd shoot the video for '03 Bonnie & Clyde. The two were very hush about their relationship, they were seen together a few times but were neither confirming nor denying whether or not they were dating. They even made it a point to show up separately to the video shoot. The video would have references to one of Jay's favorite movies True Romance. It would be filmed in Mexico and directed by Chris Robinson.
This song was a big risk for both of them, a lot more on the pop side for Jay and with some of the visuals they planned to use in the video a lot more on the "gangsta" side for Beyoncé.
____________________________

"Okay for this scene I want you guys to play with the money count it, do whatever you feel Beyoncé I need you give me your best gangsta impersonation" Chris instructed them.
Jay had to chuckle at that last part of Chris' directions.
"What's funny?" She asked him.
"He don't think you got it in you baby thug" baby thug was a nickname he gave her a while ago because she really did think she was gangsta.
"Alright 3,2,1.. Rolling!"

_______________________________

"Okay we're ready to film the pool scene, Jay your services aren't needed for this one" Chris joked. They chatted to each other then Beyoncé came out of her trailer wearing a robe. They helped her into the pool then she took off the robe to reveal the bikini she had on.
"Damn" was all Jay could say.
"Okay just leisurely read the book soak in the sun, I would tell you to be sexy but you don't need to be told that."
She rolled her eyes playfully. Jay heard that little comment but let it slide as much as people hit on her, especially with their relationship being so private this was something he had to get used to.

Jay sat next to Chris as he shot Beyoncé doing her scene

Jay sat next to Chris as he shot Beyoncé doing her scene. He found himself staring hard at the screen that was displaying everything being captured by the camera. Only thing that snapped him out of his trance was when the director yelled cut.
"I want the sun to set for the phone booth shot so we can take a lunch and start back filming in a few" he told them.

He knocked on her trailer door.
"Who?"
"The police" he joked.
"Shut up Jay!"
He opened the door.
"I asked one of my boys to go get us something to eat."
"Good I'm starving."
"When are you not hungry?"
"When I'm sleep" she stuck her tongue out at him.
"Put ya tongue back in ya mouth didn't ya moms teach you manners?"
"You got jokes!"
"All the time" he said smoothly.
"You like the way the video is coming along?" She asked.
"Yeah it's great, I keep having to stop myself from staring at you too hard though."
She blushed.
"Why you gotta be so damn sexy?!"
She laughed nervously "Stop!"
He walked closer to her slowly and puckered his lips for a kiss. She gave him a peck on the lips. He picked her up and moved to the couch. He sat down so she was on his lap they went at it sucking face on the couch like a couple of teenagers.
They pulled away when they heard someone knocking.
"Yo, Jay you in here?" Ty Ty asked.
"Yeah Ty, hold up a minute." He watched as Beyoncé fixed herself as best she could. She motioned to him that it was okay to open the door when she thought she looked presentable.
"Here you go, this is Mexico I don't know how this shit is gonna taste but I asked around people were telling me this place is good" he handed him the bag.
"Hi, Bey" Ty waved to her.
She chuckled "Hi Ty Ty."
"You kids don't be havin' too much fun in here" he joked before closing the door. Jay just shook his head.
They enjoyed their meal and each other's company until it was time to get back on set.
______________________________
They were shooting the phone booth scene for the last shot of the day.
"Okay I need you guys close in this scene" Chris told them.
"I'll try" Jay said sarcastically. Bey gave him a little nudge.
"Okay Beyoncé, start outside the phone booth, Jay you're supposed to be having a conversation then she knocks on the glass, got it?"
They both nodded yes.
"Ok" he stepped out the way of the frame. "And... 3,2,1 rolling!"

"Good, good! Don't be shy get closer! Pretend like you're attracted to each other!" Chris yelled while watching them on his monitor. They both couldn't help but laugh at the irony which messed up the scene.
"Let's take it from inside the phone booth... Take 2!"
They got closer this time. Jay decided to egg Bey on. He was behaving on the first take but he was going to have a little fun with her now. He pushed up against her getting very close to her lips. She was automatically drawn into him her eyes locked on his lips.
"Don't go kissin' me" he teased. She paid him no mind they slowly moved closer and closer to each other's lips.
"Alright cut! That was perfect you two, that's a rap on the shoot for today."

____________________________"Thank you" Beyoncé said Chris reached to hug her

"Thank you" Beyoncé said Chris reached to hug her.
"Thanks man, appreciate it" Jay dapped him up.

They left in separate cars but we're staying at the same hotel. Not surprisingly they found themselves in the same room later on.
"Don't go kissin' you?" Beyoncé mocked as they were laid up together.
"I was just tryna loosen you up girl."
"If I wanted to kiss you I would have" she said matter of factly.
"That would upset my fans, don't want them coming to destiny child concerts and throwing shit at you" he joked.
"Fans or your groupies?" She shot back playfully. "Your groupies don't want these problems baby."
"They sure don't, baby thug watch when this video comes out everybody gonna be like Beyoncé went gangsta, imma give you mad street cred."
She randomly pecked his lips after he finished his sentence.
He gave her a confused look.
"I did want to kiss you on set you're right, thank god Chris said cut when he did."
"Well you can have all the kisses you want now we're alone" he smirked.

All I need in this life of sin is me and my girlfriend
Down to ride til the very end its me and my boyfriend

(This book recently reached 100K Special thanks to everyone who reads and enjoys my stories it means a lot ❤️)