1+1 ❤️

Beyoncé is newly self managed and having a hard time handling all the responsibilities that come with it, she's overwhelmed. As she usually does when she needs to vent she opens her MacBook and talks about whatever is on her mind, it's like therapy.
"Stop pretending that I have it all together and if I'm scared be scared .. Allow it, release it , move on .. I think I need to go listen to Make Love To Me and go make love to my husband" she closed her laptop.

She went to go find her husband. She found him in the kitchen of the hotel eating something. He noticed her walking up to him.
He looked at his wife concerned "Bey you been crying?"
She nodded her head yes.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked stepping closer to her grabbing her face and holding it in his hands. She was looking up at him staring him in the eyes.
She took a deep sigh.
"You stressed out aren't you?" He asked knowingly.
"More than that" she admitted. "I'm scared and overwhelmed." She put her head on his shoulder.
He lifted her head up by her chin "You're still superwoman" he told her.
"I don't feel so super" she said.
"You knew managing yourself would be hard, you knew you'd make mistakes but you still did it, on top of already being the hardest working woman in this business" he assured her.
She was smiling now "You always know what to say."
"That's what I'm here for" he hugged her and kissed her forehead.
She looked up at him and puckered her lips "gimme kiss." He kissed her sweetly then pulled away.
"Another one" she whined. He laughed and kissed her more passionately this time. He knew where this was going anytime she got too nervous or scared or upset about something somehow it always ended in sex.
"Cmon lets go to the room" he said grabbing her hand and leading her to their bedroom in the hotel.

They'd made it to the bed and were yanking each other's clothes off yearningly. As soon as they were both naked Jay reached to open the nightstand beside the bed. Bey moved his hand away from the nightstand.
"No" she said sternly.
"No?" He knew what she meant but needed clarification.
"We don't need it" she said. His arm was still stretched out in the direction of the nightstand. She moved his hand to her breast.
"I need to feel you" She nearly begged in that deep seductive drawl. Jay wasn't about to ask for anymore clarification. Access granted. He slid in slowly. She gasped when he entered her. It felt so good for him to be inside her. His strokes were slow and deep. He kissed her neck, chin and ear sweetly all while still delivering deep slow strokes. This is exactly what she needed. It took no time before she was cumming. Jay felt her tighten around him and kept his pace. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Damn she got strong ass legs he thought. Her legs gripped him for dear life until they started shaking. He let her come down before switching positions.
She was on top of him now in her favorite position she rode him slowly and seductively. Within minutes she felt that tingle shoot from her toes upwards for the 2nd time tonight, she came again. He took over holding her waist while stroking.
She held on to his shoulder tightly and released "Ahhhhhh!"
He flipped her on her back put one leg on his shoulder and stroked a little faster holding both her breast in his hands. It was his turn now. He stroked her like this until he felt himself about to cum.
"Ah shit" he cursed.
"Mm that's it baby come on" she was in his ear talking him up. He continued to stroke.
"Mmm cum in me daddy" she damn near begged.
That got Jay he sped up grabbing her leg off his shoulder he emptied into her "fuuuck!"
He felt Bey tighten around him again this would be orgasm number three.
"Damn girl" Jay said half surprised. Jay could tell she was cumming hard this time. She was squirming. He held her arms over her head and stroked her until she peaked. She wet the bed.
"God damn you wasn't lying when you said you needed it."
Jay saw her eyes fluttering under him he hadn't even pulled out yet and she was going to sleep. He chuckled.
He pulled out and kissed her on the cheek "goodnight baby."
"I love you" she told him before drifting all the way off.