Pre Grammy Brunch

"You look good, baby

"You look good, baby."
Jay was checking himself out in the mirror.
"Yeah June picked a great suit I like it I feel like a mobster" he pretended to load an imaginary gun.
She shook her head and chuckled "Oh god."
"We could arrive in style together but I know a diva always has to be fashionably late."
"I'm not leaving with you because I want to spend time with the kids" she rolled her eyes.
"Riiiiiight." She is actually famous for not arriving at the same time as him to the brunch.
"That's my story and I'm sticking to it" she giggled.
"Mommy look at this dance routine I found on YouTube can we learn this one toget-- wow daddy!" Blue stopped in the middle of her sentence.
"You like it lefty?"
"You look fancy daddy I like your hat the most" his oldest daughter complimented.
"Thank you lefty."
"Mommy why aren't you ready?" She asked.
"You're never ready" she giggled.
"I'm not leaving just yet." She gave her daughter a slight side eye she was always adding some sly comment, this little girl is too much.
"Why not?"
Jay snickered finding it amusing Blue was giving her mom the third degree. Beyoncé mouthed for him to be quiet.
"I'm gonna spend a little more time with you and the twins before I leave is that okay?" She asked her daughter sarcastically.
"Daddy is gonna be by himself?!" She gasped dramatically.
"Not necessarily, he'll have friends there" Beyoncé assured her.
"Okay that's good as long he won't be alone."
"Thank you for sticking up for me lefty" he held his arms out for a hug. She jumped into her father's arms.
"You're welcome daddy."
Blue ran out of their room shortly after.
"It's getting hot in this suit lemme head out" Jay began to walk out the room.
Beyoncé's eyes followed her husband. At first she was just admiring how he looked in the suit but then something immediately jumped out at her.
"Hold up" he stopped in his tracks.
"Wassup?" He asked confused.
"Your business is showing through your pants" she folded her arms.
"What?"
She pointed to his crotch area.
"Bey they're gray pants that usually happens to niggas for some reason" he shrugged.
"Might have to throw the whole suit away."
He laughed.
"Who's laughing?"
"I'll keep my hands in my pockets it'll be less recognizable then."
She still had her arms folded.
"Stop pretending to be mad I can't control it."
"I can't control it" she mocked him.
He shook his head "Can I have a kiss? I'm bout to head out."
"Can you change your suit?"
"No" he answered.
"Then you can't have a kiss."
"Okay" he pretended to walk out of the room but caught her off guard by quickly pecking her cheek. She playfully wiped it off.
He went to say bye to the twins before he left.
He picked up Rumi first.
"Hi mama" he tickled her. She giggled.
"Bye bye mama I'll see you later" he kissed her before putting her down.
He grabbed Sir.
"Hey son, how does daddy look?" He held him so he could see his outfit. Sir smiled.
"You like it? Not too much.. well actually I was kinda going for over the top."
Sir was still smiling.
"Ya daddy look good boy" he kissed him then put him down.
He found Blue to say bye to her too.
"Bye daddy try not to be too lonely without mommy, next time you should bring me I won't be late" she whispered.
"I'll take that into consideration lefty" he chuckled.
He kissed and hugged his daughter.
He was officially leaving when his phone buzzed. He checked it.