Savage

Nothing like being fresh out the shower with a towel rapped around you to turn a girl on

Nothing like being fresh out the shower with a towel rapped around you to turn a girl on. She did her daily moisturizing routine and admired her body in the mirror when she was done. All soft, shiny and clean and no one to share it with at the moment. She sulked sinking down into her bed still in her towel. She decided to text her husband.

B🐝: Where r u? ☹️
J 💎: Home soon promise

She wasn't content with that reply. She rolled her eyes throwing her phone across the California king bed. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, closest to the bed again. She had to admit she looked good. She turned around on her stomach and arched her back. She smiled looking at her curves in the mirror. She threw her hair back while watching herself twerk in the mirror, purposely letting the towel expose her ass as it rippled in the mirror.
"Damn" she whispered to herself in a low moan. She freed her entire body from the pesky towel. Sitting upright on the bed with her legs crossed Indian style. She admired her body from this new angle. She softly grabbed a handful of her breasts messaging them and pinching her nipples gently. She let out another soft moan enjoying the sensation. She slid her right hand down her torso until they reached their destination. She spread her legs as wide as she could for easier access. She stopped to look in the mirror again admiring her kitty. It was pretty she had to admit. She put a finger in gently bouncing up and down never taking her eyes off her reflection.
"Mmm, you look good" she moaned out loud. She removed her free hand from her breasts and placed two fingers in her mouth.

——————————

"Where are you" her husband came in the room mocking the text she'd sent earlier. He knew she'd be up, she usually was when she sent texts like that. He wasn't expecting to see his wife in the position she was in, hell she was so engulfed in what she was doing she didn't even hear him come in.
"Damn you couldn't wait for me?" He said a little louder.
"Oh, shit!"  She jumped.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"Do I really have to explain?"
"You know how I feel about that."
They had been together for a long time, throughout their relationship there would be times where they'd have to be apart for days, even weeks. She had needs and so did he. It's not that he didn't like her pleasing herself, but admittedly he would get jealous every time he watched her usually it would be on video chat. He made her promise him she wouldn't pleasure herself if he was close enough to please her.
"You were technically away" she pointed out to him.
"Not that far away."
"I'm sorry baby I just got caught up" she said truthfully. She was being honest she had no plans of masturbating, it was her reflections fault.
"Yeah you looked caught up" he winked. "Why'd you stop?"
"Because you're here now" she smiled.
"Don't let me stop you" he insisted.
"You'll get jealous" she said knowingly.
"I'll be ok, go ahead finish."
He walked to the closet she could hear him rummaging through drawers.
"Go head I wanna watch you use it."

"Sit down get comfortable again" he handed her the toy

She sat down on the bed in a comfortable position facing him.
"Nah face the mirror like you were doing before" he instructed. She did as she was asked. Facing the mirror and going to work. He watched as she rode the toy the same way she would ride him. He was tuned on but jealous.
"Feels good?" He asked as he watched her moan and make faces in the mirror.
"Mmm, yess" she moaned.
"Better than me?" He asked.
"Nooo" she moaned again.
"It's not bigger than me" he stated stroking himself.
She started rocking her hips wildly. Not too long after she was gripping the sheets and trembling. She collapsed on the bed. He took the toy cleaned it and stored it away.
"I'll give you five minutes" he said walking back over to the bed where she hadn't moved since her climax.
She knew what that meant.
"Imma do what that toy, ya fingers and that mirror can't" He said confidently.
She smiled "Ain't nothin' like the real thing."

I done got this body ready just for you girl I hope he don't catch me messin' round with you talkin' to myself in the mirror like bitch you my boo - Savage (remix) -Megan Thee Stallion & Beyoncé

Feel Free to stan for the Savage remix below ⬇️⬇️⬇️