Uncle Luke

(I put the YouTube video up above if you haven't seen it)

Beyoncé watched the video that was floating around the timeline of her secret twitter account in disgust

She titled her head watching the girls on the couch go at it. She didn't know if she was more angry watching the video, embarrassed for the girls or sick to her stomach. 
"Woooooow" She whispered to herself.
"God damn!" She heard Jay exclaim as he walked into the room startling her.
She quickly closed the Mac book.

He scrunched his face at her "What was you doing?" "Nothing" she lied

"Nothing" she lied.
"My dumbass went to workout with Von today" dramatically plopping down on the bed and spreading out.
"Hm" she said not giving him much of a response.
"I almost died that nigga gotta be taking some type of steroids normal people don't work out like that."
"Hm" she said again.
"Did I do something?" He asked confused. She fought with the idea of whether she should bring it up or not.
"I was just watching something.." She wasn't one to start confrontation. She liked peace and this conversation could go really bad.
"Okay what does that have to do with this attitude you have with me?"
She opened her Mac book again and played the video for him.
"Aw shit" he said recognizing immediately what she'd found.
"Okay, I can't watch this" he said closing the Mac book.
She was side eyeing him, she didn't believe this act he was putting on pretending to be disgusted by what he saw.
"Why you looking at me like that?" He asked.
"Why you acting like you can't watch it like you wasn't there?" She questioned.
"It just don't sit right with me, Bey" he was already annoyed by this conversation he really didn't want to be having.
"How it don't sit right with you, then who is that nigga that looks exactly like you smiling on that couch?!"
He sighed "This was years ago I didn't even know you back then why are we even talkin' about this?!"
"It's new to me!" she shot back.
"I'm not even about to relive some shit that happened years ago, you on some insecure shit" he dismissed her.
"Of course seeing things like this makes me insecure" she admitted.
"There's no reason for you to feel a way."
"It just reminds me-" she stopped herself in mid-thought.
"Reminds you what? That I have a past?"
She shrugged. She wasn't blind to the fact that Jay had a past or all the rumors and truths she knew and would hear about him and other women. She hated to be reminded of it.
"You have a past too Bey" he reminded her.
"A boyfriend I had in high school?" She challenged.
"What you want me to do? Destroy all the videos I have with girls in them? Kill all my exes?" He asked sarcastically.
"I don't think you have enough hit men for that."
"Ouch!" He held his heart pretending her words cut him.
"You really mad at me?" He asked.
"That's enough internet for today" she pressed the red x in the corner of the webpage and shutdown her Mac book.
"You wanna know something?" He asked her.
"What?"
"Before you showed me I didn't even remember that interview."
She gave him a yeah right look.
"I'm serious once I got with you and you gave me a taste of that pussy that's all I could think about" he smirked.
She couldn't help but smile.
"You not mad at me right baby?" He asked again since he didn't get an answer the first time.
She shrugged pretending to be upset.
"You got the prettiest pussy I ever seen and the bombest I ever felt" he said rubbing her thigh.
She tried to hide her smile while rolling her eyes.
He got on his knees and kissed all over her thigh "Imma call my lawyer and get that video removed."
"From the face of the planet?" She moaned enjoying him kissing her thighs.
He nodded. He removed her shorts and pulled her panties to the side.
"We can make our own video like them girls was doin."
She spread her legs.
"Shut up" she demanded
"Yes ma'am" he obeyed her demand then went to work.

There was no such thing as strong relationships
But I'm off that player shit
I need a chick that practice Tai Chi
That still can buy weed
And can give me some good head
And I'll make her a mami -Jay Z "Hey Papi"

Requested by: MrsCarterIV