V-Day(2)♥️

The day started with Jay showing his daughters the balloons he got them

The day started with Jay showing his daughters the balloons he got them. He was carrying Rumi and she was slapping the balloons laughing and clapping.
"You like them Lil mama? Happy Valentine's Day you and your sister are only allowed to have me as valentines and daddy gives the best gifts" he said kissing her cheek then putting her down so she can play with the balloons.
"We're only allowed to have you as a valentimes, like ever?" Blue asked to be clear she understood.
"That's right missy we've already talked about this."
"Even when I'm big?"
"Yup."
"I don't know daddy we'll see I might want to have a valentimes that's not you when I'm big" she explained.
"Why?" He asked he was actually hurt by this even though she knew there was nothing he could do, it would happen eventually.
Blue noticed her dad didn't like the direction this conversation was going in.
"Never mind daddy I'll always be your valentimes even when I'm big" she hugged her father tight.
"Aw, Thank you lefty, I got you something else too" he grabbed a small gift bag it had some valentines candies and a gold bracelet he had custom made for her.
"Wow my favorite candies! And jewelry?!"
"Here lemme put it on for you."
Jay noticed Rumi walking in their direction as he was fixing the bracelet on Blue. When Rumi reached them she put her arm out to her father as if to ask where's my bracelet? Jay couldn't help but chuckle. That girl is spoiled already.
"Aww Lil mama you have one like this already."
"Me?" She cooed.
Bey walked in with Sir he was finally awake.
"Happy valentimes day Sir" Blue walked up and kissed him. He pushed her face away from his like he usually does.
"No" he said clear as day pointing at his big sister. That was his new favorite word.
"Geez" Blue said under her breath.
Jay took Sir from Bey.
"Wassup man" Jay stuck his fist out and Sir gave him pound just like he taught him.
"Happy Love day kid, and don't hit ya sister" he warned before kissing his cheek.
"Alright let's get downstairs Blue still has school to get ready for" Beyoncé warned.

________________________________

Jay silently thanked god for his wife finally being ready as she came down the stairs in a tight red dress

Jay silently thanked god for his wife finally being ready as she came down the stairs in a tight red dress. Then he thanked god out loud when he examined his wife in that dress.
"Damn, Bey" he licked his lips.
She smiled handing him the camera, he already knew what that meant.
"Wait before we start with the pics that outfit is missing something."
"You can take it off when we get home Jay I wanna go out" She wined jumping to conclusions.
"Woah, no not that" he chuckled. He pulled out a jewelry box and opened it, it was a big emerald ring with blue stones around the emerald.