Thats How You Like It

Jay played in her hair as they cuddled together

Jay played in her hair as they cuddled together. Bey wouldn't say she wasn't satisfied but she wanted to see what all the nasty lyrics in his songs were about. "Sweating out perms and turning them into Afros" "blowing bitches backs out" all the things she hadn't experienced yet and she was getting curious. They had been having sex for some time now and it was satisfying but she could tell he was always worried about being gentle not hurting her or maybe not offending her. Truthfully she wanted that nasty provocative rapper that showed up in his lyrics. She had to find out why they weren't showing up in bed yet.
"Baby?" She called to Jay.
"Yo?" He answered groggily, he was on his way to sleep.
"...why are you always so...gentle with me when we have sex?" She felt weird asking him this.
He sat up a bit so he could get a better look at her. He gave her a "seriously?" look.
"What are you talking about Bey" he denied her allegations.
"You talk all this shit in your lyrics like in your Best Of Me verse leave chicks pigeon toed some of them be crawlin and my favorite part what's a little me on top gon' hurt? maybe a little but pain is pleasure and pressure bust pipes and you look like the I like it rough type" she quoted her boyfriends lyrics.
He chuckled.
"You are somethin' else girl, but I got you ma, but when you get what you're asking for you gotta take it like a big girl" he warned her.

About a week later Jay surprised his girlfriend at the hotel she was staying at while doing some promo with Destiny's Child.
"Ahh baby! You scared me" she screamed as she recognized it was her boyfriend on the couch he had some old school hip hop playing. She walked over to him and had her arms out for a hug. He ignored her request.
She was confused "What's wrong baby?"
He smirked "Get naked, now." She looked at him strangely at first she wasn't used to seeing this side of him but she obeyed.
He looked her up and down and licked his lips "Sit on my lap." She went over to him butt ass naked and sat on his lap titties in his face and all. He grabbed her ass with both his hands he was rubbing all over her ass and slapping it.
"Mmm" she moaned. He took her hands off his shoulders and moved them to the waist of his sweatpants. He didn't have to tell her anything this time she knew what he wanted her to do. She got up and pulled his sweats off then his briefs. He stood up and bent her over she was using the couch for leverage. He went in the pocket of his pants to get a condom. Then without warning he slid in roughly. "Owee!" She winced.
"See I told you don't write a check ya ass can't cash girl."
He stroked her from the back fast and hard. It got to the point where she couldn't hold herself up on the couch anymore. She got weak in her knees and lost balance but he held her up.
"Don't tap out already we not done yet." He told her. He repositioned them so that her whole body was all the way on the couch he had one leg off the couch still stroking her from behind roughly. He felt her tighten around him "Ohhhhh I'm---" he pulled out. She looked back at him like he was crazy. He chuckled. He sat her down and opened her legs wide he got on his knees and propped her legs on his shoulders. She had gotten head from him before but never like this. His goal was usually get her to cum. But this time was different he got her to cum but that didn't stop him from continuing to eat her out. She was panting at this point she needed to catch her breath she started pulling away but his grip was too tight.
"Please baby I need a minute" she panted. He let her go to catch her breath. They went back into the same position as when they started Bey's face was buried in the couch and Jay had her by the neck. She felt herself cumming again she had lost track of how many time she came tonight. After she came Jay still didn't let up. "Ahh shit" she moaned.
"Mmmhm talkin all that shit like I don't know how to fuck you, daddy know what he doin' right?" He slapped her ass.
"Mmm yes!" She yelled.
"Yes, who?" He asked.
"Mmhh ahh yes DADDY!" Now that was a first and she liked it.

After that night Bey realized she may have created a monster she couldn't say she was mad about it though.