NYE

THE COSMOPOLITAN NYE 2010

Ok back story on where I drew inspiration from, I tried to upload the YouTube video but I couldn't find it to upload it directly to this site so here's the link if you wanna watch it before you read: http://youtu.be/gApQ4mKJsoU

I really hate to be put on the spot, he knows I hate it, he can do that "on the fly" shit I can't, I'm too much of a perfectionist for this. He's in trouble when we get home he lucky all these people are here or else I woulda said no Beyoncé thought to herself as she walked up on the stage and grabbed the mic. He offered me some champagne I took it why not? It's New Years. He called for Chris Martin to come up too they found Chris in the sea of people at the party, aye at least we'll be embarrassing ourselves together. "Make some noise please.. Im sorry Imma be in trouble but y'all got my back right?" Jay asked the audience.
"Imma go over here to have a drink if that's ok?" That question was more directed at Beyoncé.
"Alright" she answered quickly.
"Ok I'm sorry guys but it's New Years" he said as he walked off the stage.
Beyoncé and Chris did the best they could with what little time they were given needless to say Bey was salty at Jay for the rest of the night he even tried to kiss her at 12 but she turned away all he caught was her cheek. They got home and he still wasn't trying to let her stay mad at him.
"Bey Beyyyyyyyy" he whined. She ignored him and went to to change out the dress she wore to the party. While she was undressing he found his way into the room he sat on the edge of the bed where he had a good view of her in the walk in closet.
"You looked so good tonight" he complimented. She ignored him still.
"Everybody at the after party and in the audience was like daaaaaamn look at Beyoncé in that dress" he was gassing her up now but she didn't crack. Bey walked over to the bed in one of his over sized shirts with her hair tied up and laid down on her side of the bed.
"You didn't give me my New Years kiss, and you're about to go to sleep" he was looking at Bey with sad puppy dog eyes. She finally decided to feed into this conversation.
"You don't deserve a New Years kiss" she said only half joking.
"I know I messed up pulling you up there on the fly like that, that was my fault for not preparing but I knew you'd kill it regardless it's natural for you" he explained.
"Jay you know I'm a perfectionist it irks my soul when I have to do anything half assed" she told him.
"I know I fucked up I'll never do it again we can't start the first day of the new year being mad over little shit like this" Jay looked at her he was waiting for her to agree.
"You're right baby" she puckered her lips to finally receive that New Years kiss. "And if you ever do somethin' like that again I'm going to leave you lookin' stupid on stage cuz I'm not going up there."
Jay busted out laughing she doesn't play about her performances.
"Happy new year Bey, goodnight" he said still laughing shaking his head.