Like Father, Like Son.

"We should twist up his hair" Jay said admiring a sleeping Sir who was between him and his wife

"We should twist up his hair" Jay said admiring a sleeping Sir who was between him and his wife. It was their son's favorite pastime. He slept more than anyone in the house.
Beyoncé sucked her teeth "Why?"
"You don't think it would be cute?"
"You just want his hair to be like yours."
"What's wrong with that he loves him daddy" Jay said softly kissing him on the cheek. He watched as Sir scowled in his sleep.
"Oop! That's not the look of love."
"You know he give that mean mug to everybody" he waved her off.
"Except his mommy he smiles at his mommy" Beyoncé taunted.
"That's because my kids are smart they know how to have their mom wrapped around their finger."
"You're a hater" she giggled.
"I'm just telling it like it is" he shrugged.
Jay looked at the time on his phone. Unfortunately he couldn't sit here and banter forever he had business to handle and the day was passing him by.
"I gotta go for a little bit, I'm kinda late" he announced.
"Okay baby see you when you get back" he kissed her cheek.
Jay leaving and Sir sleeping would give Beyoncé the perfect situation to do what she had planned.

___________________

Sir stirred in his sleep slowly waking up. He was right on time because she'd just finished. It wasn't perfect but she tried her best.
"Hey baba!" She smiled. He yawned slowly sitting up looking around.
"Did you have a good nap?"
He shook his head he's rubbing his eyes.
"I have something to show you" she said taking out her phone and pressing her camera app.
"Look do you like it?" She asked showing him his reflection in the camera.
When he saw himself he immediately touched his head confused.
"It's twisted like daddy's!"
"Dada?"
"Yeah like dada!"
He played with his little twists still looking at himself in the camera.
"Come on let's go find your sisters and see what they think" she said picking him up.
She found Blue and Rumi as she often did, playing together.
"Blue Rumi! Me and Sir have something to show you!" Their mother called out.
The girls came rushing to their mother.
"What do you think?" She asked showing them Sir's new look.
"I think he looks like daddy" Blue smiled.
"Daddy hair?" Rumi asked.
"Yeah it's like daddy's" Beyoncé nodded to her youngest daughter.
Beyoncé put Sir down and immediately Rumi went to touch her twins hair. Sir swiftly grabbed her hand.
"No!" He said loudly. Rumi just took one step back from him. Sir was serious about his boundaries and Rumi didn't respect them at all.
"Don't touch my haaaair" Blue sang the lyrics to her aunt's song. Beyoncé couldn't help but laugh. These kids are a mess.
"I can't wait for daddy to see!" Blue said excitedly. "Can we FaceTime him?"
"We'll wait for him to get back some things are better in person."
"Why, if we call him he can see it now?" Blue questioned.
"Just take my word for it" her mom said smiling.
"But my way is faster" Blue insisted.
Beyoncé took a deep breath. "Child, I said we will wait for your father to get here to show him."
"Well fine mommy" she crossed her arms.
"Girl, fix it" she warned. Blue uncrossed her arms. She smiled at her daughter Blue flashed a fake smile back.
"Fine Mommy" Rumi mimicked her big sister folding her arms too. Beyoncé shot Blue a look.
"You uncross your arms too Rumi" she did as she was told, smiling after.
"Girl you have got to stop following me when I do bad stuff" Blue whispered to her sister.
"Okay" Rumi said out loud clearly not completely understanding what her sister was saying.

___________________

Blue grabbed her father as soon as he walked through the door.
"Daddy close your eyes we have a surprise for you!"
Jay closed his eyes as Blue led him to the twins' room.
"Mommy I'm gonna show daddy his surprise come on!" She shouted.
"Girl shh! The twins are sleeping, I'm coming" she said as quietly as she could. They all met up right outside the twins room. Blue quietly opened the door, Jay still had his eyes closed with her holding his hand to guide him.
Beyoncé dimmed the lights so they could see.
"Okay daddy open your eyes and go see Sir."
He did as he was instructed. He saw his son sleeping like a grown man with two jobs.
"His hair!" He said louder than he meant to. Beyoncé and Blue smiled hearing the happiness in his voice.
"Surprise daddy! It's like yours now."
"I love it" he kissed his wife cheek knowing she made it happen.
Blue looked up at her father blankly.
"Lefty what's wrong?" He asked when he noticed her staring.
"Only mommy gets a kiss? It's my surprise too."
"Oh sorry baby" he kissed his daughter's cheek. She smiled.
"Alright cmon it's time for bed young lady" her mother warned.
"Awww" Blue whined. She hated bed time.
They both went into her room to make sure she was settled and said their good nights.

____________________

She caught her husband smiling in bed.
"Dang you're really happy about this hair thing huh?" She asked.
"It means a lot" he said honestly.
"I can tell. Well if Sir has half the qualities of his daddy he'll be a lucky man."
"Thank you Bey" he said genuinely. It felt good to hear that. Parenthood isn't easy. As far a being a father goes he hadn't had many examples of that in his life. He tried his best for all his kids. He wanted to make sure he was showing his son his best qualities something he wished his father would've shown him.

So in your opinion who does Sir look like the most?

"I wanted to walk just like you
Wanted to talk just like you
Often momma said I look too much
And I thought just like you (and I'd get happy)" - Jay Z "Where Have You Been"

Requested by:rupanzal9696