MET Dress

The car ride from the MET ball between Solange and Beyoncé mostly consisted of Bey letting her little sister blow steam by ranting about how Jay "ain't shit" and how he doesn't have respect for anyone

The car ride from the MET ball between Solange and Beyoncé mostly consisted of Bey letting her little sister blow steam by ranting about how Jay "ain't shit" and how he doesn't have respect for anyone. She let Jay ride home by himself while she stayed with her sister. Beyoncé sat back and let her say her peace. There wasn't anything you could say to Solange when she got like this and besides that she was right Jay egged her on the entire time in the elevator he deserved everything he got.
"I don't know how you put up with that nigga because if it were me.."
The chauffeur cleared his throat and announced that they arrived at the hotel Solange was staying.
Beyoncé was glad to hear that she really didn't need this talk for the umpteenth time.
They hugged and said their good nights. Beyoncé told her sister she loved her.
"I love you too, Bey."
"I just wish you would...." Solange started but she noticed her sister's facial expression she looked emotionally exhausted.
"Never mind Bey, goodnight."
Regardless of what goes down they are sisters and nothing will ever get in the way of that. She watched her little sister go into the hotel completely before she told the chauffeur to pull off.

____________________________

Before she entered their penthouse she took a deep breath. She hoped her husband would be sleep she didn't need anymore confrontation tonight. When she walked into their room he surprisingly was on the bed, the room was completely quiet he looked like he was thinking to himself. They made eye contact.
"Hey..." he greeted her not really knowing what to say.
"Hey.." she said in the same tone. She wanted to keep the peace tonight. What happened in the elevator had shaken her she couldn't take another fight right now she was quietly on the verge of a mental breakdown.
She went into the bathroom to take her make up off and change out her clothes.
Jay finally got up from the bed for the first time since he came into the house and decided to change too.
There was a knock on the bathroom door.
"Yeah" she answered.
"You not using the toilet are you?"
"No I'm not."
He opened the door and headed straight to the toilet. He lifted the seat up, he only had on his button up shirt, socks and a pair of boxer briefs. She was in the mirror in a night shirt and panties taking her make up off. She heard him flush then put the toilet seat down. She felt his body heat behind her. He got as close as possible and kissed her neck. She guessed this was his way of apologizing for what happened tonight. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. The last thing they should be doing tonight is having sex, she knew this. Seeing a therapist would be an appropriate next step after what happened tonight but having sex couldn't be healthy in this situation. Knowing all that didn't stop the moans from escaping her mouth as her husband went to work on her neck, licking, sucking and biting like his life depended on it. He rubbed her shoulders down her arms. Reaching in her shirt to her breast messaging her nipples.
"Oh damn" she moaned. He lifted her shirt off her body. His hands roamed from her breasts down her stomach inside of her panties. He slid a finger through her opening. He continued this until he could feel her getting really wet. Somewhere in the midst of him doing that he managed to slide her panties off they were now sitting at her ankles. He took his fingers out. She watched him attentively through the mirror. He licked the fingers that were previously inside of her. That drove her crazy. She turned around so she was facing him. She quickly pulled his underwear down and ripped the button up he was wearing off, sending the buttons flying all over the bathroom floor. He wasted no time lifting her up and ramming himself into her. This was a stress reliever, it was therapeutic. The therapy that they needed would have to wait, this'll do just fine for the moment. He was working up a sweat pumping in and out of her as he had her on top of the counter of the sink. She was folded up like a pretzel, restricted but it gave him the leverage he needed.
"You was thinkin' about staying with Solo?" He asked as he stroked her.
"Nooo" she moaned.
"You not gonna ever leave Daddy right?"
"Oh god ...mmmmm..nooo" she was barely able to get the words out.
"Whose is it?"
"Mmmm..it's yours Daddy" She came embarrassingly fast. He didn't give her time to come down he kept at it. About ten minutes later she came again harder this time. He still didn't stop she would've tried running but it wasn't possible in the position she was in. Not long after her last orgasm she felt another one building up.
"Oh my gaaaaaahd" she moaned loudly.
"Yeah say my name.. Damn it's so wet." She hated when he did that "God" shit he did but he was putting it down so well she couldn't even formulate words to chastise him.
"Shit!" He grunted. She knew what that meant.
"Pull out" she warned him. He did.
"Oh damn.."
She was catching her breath still on the counter top.
"What?"
"It's all over ya dress."
"It wouldn't be the first time" she dismissed.
He turned on the shower and helped her off the counter, they got in together.
He tried coming on to her in the shower again.
"Baby I really can't I'm barely standing now."
They washed up and went to bed. Jay was fast asleep but Bey stayed awake. She knew they needed help they would never find peace if they kept ignoring the elephant in the room. At this point sex was a coping mechanism but the high that came from that would only last so long. She looked at her husband as he slept like a baby right beside her. How could he sleep so soundly? How isn't his conscience eating him up at night?

"You egged Solange on
knowing all along all you had to say was you was wrong" - "Kill Jay Z" 4:44

Happy 1 month to Sir & Rumi Carter 💖💙
How cute is this? 😍
Also Beyoncé don't give a fuck about our sleeping patterns she drops whatever she wants whenever she wants 😂

Happy 1 month to Sir & Rumi Carter 💖💙How cute is this? 😍 Also Beyoncé don't give a fuck about our sleeping patterns she drops whatever she wants whenever she wants 😂