Relapse

"I just need to get some more of my stuff" he said awkwardly.
She gestured towards the bedroom door. Signaling that it was ok for him to go in. Blue was fast asleep by now and this was usually the time where they'd go their separate ways. She laid on the bed watching him gather some things from the closet and his drawer. The more she looked at him just minding his business the more it burned her on the inside. For no good reason the man was just packing his stuff. After all she was the one that kicked him out in the first place.
"God I hate you.." she said bitterly. She was thinking it in her head but somehow the words slipped out her mouth. Jay did his best not to turn his head to face her. Responding to her would only make things worse.

"You not done yet?" She asked annoyed by his presence

"I'm going as fast as I can Bey" he said trying to keep his temper in check.
"God I can't even stand to be around you" her voice quivered this time.
His heart sank when he heard her on the verge of tears. The insults were fine. She had every right to insult him. It really got to him that just being around him literally hurt her.
"I'm leaving" he warned her he didn't have everything he wanted but he felt it was best for him to go anyway. He made his way toward the bedroom door. To his surprise she was grabbing his arm stopping him from leaving the room. He looked down at her hand as it held on to his wrist.

She pulled him down so he was at eye level and kissed him

She pulled him down so he was at eye level and kissed him. This was the first of their many "relapses". Where they were separated but still having sex. He wanted to ask her what was happening but he knew words would only mess things up. Besides it was better than her saying she can't even bare to look at him.

____________________

He was giving her back shots. Every thrust made her ass jiggle.
"Mmm, Yeah I bet her fake ass didn't move like this."
Her comment threw him off. In fear that she would say something else he forcefully covered her mouth and continued stroking. She smirked he couldn't cover her mouth forever, when he let go she'd just go back to talking her shit.
His hand eventually moved from her mouth to her neck as he held her face down on the mattress.
"Aw fuck" he moaned enjoying the feeling of her warmth.
"Yeahhh, she ain't feel like this did she?"
What type of time was this women on? He asked himself. He knew a way to shut her up. Without pulling out he lifted both of them off the bed. He walked to the closest wall and put her back to it and began to drill her in that position. She could do nothing but moan and scream now. Compared to the things she was saying to him earlier, this was music to his ears. A short time later she was climaxing. He held her tight as she shook uncontrollably. He walked her to the bed laying her down softly. She got under the blankets trying to let her body recover. Jay started to lay beside her.
"Don't" she said weakly.
So that's how it's gonna be? He asked himself. He was the king of love em and leave em back in his day but he had to admit it hurt to have roles reversed.
He got the point grabbing his bag where he left it by the door.
"Please be quiet when you leave I can hear Blue on the baby monitor she'll have a fit if she hears you" she warned.
Jay nodded in understanding. There was a knot in his chest as he left the place he used to call his bedroom and creeped passed his daughters room careful not to be seen by her. This wasn't where he wanted to be at this point in his life but there was a price to pay when you're not living right.

"Grief sedated by orgasm, orgasm heightened by grief" - originally by Warsan Shire used in the "Emptiness" chapter of Lemonade