Elevator

Oh my God please no

Oh my God please no. Beyoncé thought as herself her sister and husband entered the elevator.
"You know you wrong as fuck for that you have no right having an attitude with her for not wanting you to go!" Solange yelled backing him into a corner. Jay put his hand up to put some space between her. Is her crazy ass really about to swing on me? He asked himself. Solange pushed the hand he was using as a barrier out the way and swung at him wildly.

He did all he could to protect himself trying his best to hold her back

He did all he could to protect himself trying his best to hold her back. Oh my fucking god Beyoncé thought to herself as she stood in the corner not too far from Jay completely frozen. She couldn't believe this was happening. Solange's clutch flew as she threw it, almost hitting her in the face but even that couldn't make her flinch she was literally frozen in time. Julius their bodyguard finally got a good hold of Solange and pulled her back. Her being restrained didn't stop her from talking.
"You no good dirty ass mothafucka!" She yelled at her brother in law. As she yelled she was getting closer to him. Julius was really underestimating her strength. When she got close enough to Jay she kicked him where she knew it would hurt. That only made him more upset, he started walking toward her.
"Watch ya self I'm not just gonna stand up there and let you do that shit" he warned. Beyoncé moved her dress from under Jay's foot he didn't notice but as he was backing up he stepped on it. She noticed Jay was getting testy and her big sister instincts kicked in for the first time since they started fighting she spoke up. Not to Solange or Jay but to Julius.
"Julius just keep restraining her."
"Ooooowee! I can't stand your stupid ass!" Solange yelled as she jumped up and down in frustration while in the bodyguard's arms.
"Yeah whatever" Jay said not caring about what she had to say about him.
"Oh it's whatever? That's how you feel about this situation?!" She got loose from Julius grip and began to hit Jay again. This time Beyoncé got between them immediately.
"That's what's wrong with yo ass this nonchalant attitude of yours you think everything is sweet like that shit wouldn't come back to bite you in the ass?!" She continued to yell although Jay wasn't letting her just go off on him he was egging her on with sarcastic replies.
"Everything is sweet my life's great ain't shit you can say that's gonna change that."
Beyoncé turned her head swiftly in Jay's direction very disappointed in hearing his reply to her sister.
"Jay shut up stop antagonizing her."
"Me?!" He asked his wife in shock. "I'm antagonizing her?! She antagonizing me Bey!"
"You're sitting up here being a sarcastic asshole Jay...life's great" she mocked what she just heard her husband say not too long ago.
While they were having a conversation amongst themselves Solange had convinced Julius he could let her go now. He did but not without using his body as a shield between her and Jay.
Solange continued to give Jay a piece of her mind from behind the very tall bodyguard.
Jay picked up the clutch that she threw at him earlier to hand back to her. Solange didn't even acknowledge the gesture she continued on her rant. Beyoncé grabbed the purse from Jay. Asshole. She thought to herself he only handed Solange the purse so he could show her he wasn't flustered by her words. Their very terrible elevator ride was coming to an end so Julius picked up the remaining things on the floor from the scuffle. While he was bent down Solange saw another opportunity to attack but Jay wasn't having it he was tired of her shit at this point. He extended his arm to put space between them before she could even think about hitting him again. She swatted his hand away and he pushed her hands away from his. Julius separated them again.
"Don't touch her like that" Beyoncé said turning to him again.
"Why do you keep ostracizing me was she not the one that came on the elevator starting shit?!"
"I started this? No you started this" she corrected pointing at him.
"Oh my god can you please tell her to shut the fuck up?!" Jay sighed.
"I'm done" Beyoncé said completely over this whole situation as she stepped off the elevator with Julius stupidly leaving Solange and Jay alone. It took no time for Solange to pounce on him again. They immediately went back in to separate them now they were on opposites sides of the elevator. Beyoncé looked at her sister annoyed.
"You coming?" Jay asked his wife as he was about to leave the elevator to go to the car.
"Just go Jay" she answered exhausted.
"That's right just go with ya trifling ass" Solange added as a final insult. With that being said they all exited the elevator ride from hell. Beyoncé did her best poker face as she knew there would be paps waiting for them outside, after all it was the met gala.

•I'm probably millions of years late with this update but I finally wrote about what happened in the elevator

"Of course some times sh*t goes down when there's a billion dollars on a elevator" - Beyoncé "Flawless (Remix)"