Rosario

They were cuddled close having pillow talk

They were cuddled close having pillow talk. Rosario knew this was when he was the most vulnerable.
"When are we gonna move in together Jay?" She asked.
He looked her like she had two heads unable to hide how the question made him feel.
She instantly got mad at his reaction.
"We've been dating on and off for a long time Jay why are you acting like it's such a crazy thing to ask?!" She yelled.
"Lower your voice" he warned not bothered at all by her being angry.
"Lower my voice? Really?"
"You don't need to yell you screaming isn't gonna change anything."
"Why are you always so hot and cold we break up we get back together you want to settle down, you don't wanna settle down."
Jay was getting angry now it was a mixture of him not wanting to have this conversation and the fact that everything she was saying was true.
"If that's the case then why do you agree to get back with me then?" He tested.
"Because you told me you loved me" she said on the verge of tears.
Now he felt bad for being so cold. Truthfully he did have his moments where he didn't want to live the fast life different city every night, different girl every night. He found himself wanting to settle down more and more and Rosario was one of those women that caught his interest she wasn't one dimensional like most of the girls he ran into. She was super smart beautiful and she cared about world issues some that he knew nothing about, she had a big heart and he liked that.
"I'm sorry."
She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.
"You gonna be like that?" He went to kiss her neck. She fought him off. His hands traveled between her legs, she was already naked since they just had sex. She let out a moan.
"Does that mean you forgive me?" He asked.
"You're gonna have to do more than that" she teased. He got to work making up for what he said.

____________________________

He woke up to his phone ringing.
"Hello?"
She sighed before answering "Hey Jay."
He looked over at Rosario she was fast asleep but he didn't want to take any chances he snuck out the bed into the bathroom and locked the door.
"Hey Bey, you good?" She sounded stressed.
"I'm good just bored wanted to see what you were doing" she lied.
"Nah don't bullshit me Beyoncé you're stressed I can hear it in your voice, when's the next time you'll have time off?" He asked.
"The beginning of July probably."
"Perfect, I'm going on vacation in France with some of my boys you should come along if you're tired of all work and no fun" he offered.
"I'll let you know."
"Well other than you being worked to death how have things been? Haven't heard from you in a little bit."
"They've been good Jay we've just been really busy everything moves so fast I know I don't have to tell you that."
"Nah I know exactly what you're talking about it still trips me out how fast the days go by" he agreed.
"Plus I don't want to call you every day complaining about the same thing" she admitted.
"I wouldn't mind you calling me everyday, Bey" he said smoothly.
She blushed.
"Why you got so quiet you blushing over there?" He teased.
"Don't flatter yourself Jay" she shot back.
There was a knock at the door. Jay cursed to himself.
"Aye I'll call you back Bleek bothering me about something" he lied.
When she hung up he opened the door.
"What are you doing?" Rosario asked.
"What you mean?" He asked playing stupid.
"What you mean?" She mocked.
"Who were you on the phone with that you had to have the door locked?"
"Nobody."
"Do I look stupid to you?!"
He examined her face before he answered "No."
"You think that shit is funny?!"
"A little" he laughed.
"Who was it Jay?" She question again.
"I'm a grown ass man and this is my house I'm not about to be interrogated like this."
"You can't even man up and tell the truth" she rolled her eyes.
"Man, I ain't tryna hear all this shit" he waved her off.
"Did I hear you say B, as in Beyoncé?" She asked.
"What are you talking about?" He pretended not to know what she was talking about.
"Don't play stupid with me I heard you say that."
"So you was eavesdropping the whole time?"
"Don't try to flip it on me you're in the wrong."
"I'm not allowed to talk to other people?" He asked.
"If I was in here in the middle of the night with the door locked talking to another guy would you be okay about it?" She retorted.
"Who said it was a girl?"
"You in here with the door locked talking to a man?"
"Chill, don't fuckin play with me like that" he threatened her.
"Exactly so it was a girl."
"She's a friend baby I was asking her for advice" he lied trying to flip the situation.
"Yeah, right" she wasn't buying it.
"For real I've know her for a long time I was asking her about you moving in we had a talk and I want you to move in with me."
He had no idea why he just said that it was a complete lie. He knew it would get her to shut up though.
"Really?!" She squealed in excitement.
"Yeah after you finished shooting that movie this summer, move in."
She hugged him tight "I love you."
"Love you too."
He had no idea how he would get himself out of the hole he just dug. Maybe the reason he couldn't commit to Rosario was because Beyoncé was always in the back of his mind. Whatever the case was he needed to find a way to be honest with Rosario and himself.

Soooooo, if you guys never heard supposedly Jay and Rosario dated once upon a time and she found out her and Jay weren't dating anymore when pictures surfaced of him and Beyoncé on their first vacation in France ( 👀 smh Jay, Jay, jay)
Anyway this update was a little different requested by suprionty