Massage

They were in Phoenix for the All Star game

They were in Phoenix for the All Star game. Although basketball games weren't her favorite she was grateful for date nights.
"Let's make it interesting, who you got?" Jay asked his wife, this was a way to make the game fun for her to watch but it also forced her to actually pay attention.
"Hmmm, I'm going with Kobe I know that's the safe bet" Kobe has been a top player since her Destiny's Child days she didn't have to know basketball to know she made a good choice.
"Aight guess imma have to go with the east and my boy Bron" Jay shrugged.
"May the best man win" she put out her hand to give him a handshake. "We betting money?" Beyoncé asked.
"Your wager can be whatever it don't gotta be money" he told her.
"Ok hmmm" she said tapping her chin. "It can be anything huh?"
"Yup" he slightly chuckled knowing her it was gonna be something extra.
"What do you want if you win?" She asked.
"If I win you gotta buy me dinner when we leave here."
"That's it just dinner?" She questioned.
"Yeah imma eat good too I'm ordering everything" he laughed.
She shook her head. If he did win she knew he would take advantage because as far as dates go she never pays.
"What about you baby what is your wager?" He asked.
"Imma think about it" she said. She always had to make things an event it could never be simple to her.
"Aight" he chuckled again.

___________

"Baby" she called to Jay.
"Yeah?" he turned to her.
"I want a massage."
He shrugged "Oh okay, I like that."
Not only did the west win but by the end of the game it was a blowout. Kobe even got MVP.
"Do I get something extra for Kobe winning MVP?" She teased rubbing the loss in his face.
"Nah we ain't shake to nothin' extra."
"Aww look at you, are you mad?" She teased some more.
"Nah I'm not a sore loser you won, let's go get dinner so you can get your prize when we get home" he led her out the arena by grabbing her by the small of her back.

__________

"Damn food was good it would've tasted better if I didn't have to pay" he joked as they headed to their bedroom.
"But ya did cuz ya lost" she shrugged.
He just shook his head she was taking a lot of pride in this win.
"Aight so how you want this massage? You want oil or lotion? Full body or a certain area? You want candles and shit? You gonna be naked?"
"Well damn that was a lot of questions but I'm gonna change into my robe and you can decide all that."
He decided to go all out candles, music, dim lights and oil.
She was surprised when she came out the bathroom in her robe.
"Wow that was fast I'm impressed" she admitted.
"Lay down take ya robe off."
She laid on the bed after taking off her robe. He rubbed a fair amount of oil on his hands and started massaging her shoulders.
"Best bet ever" she sighed. He moved from her shoulders to her lower back moving his thumbs in small circles.
"You're actually not bad at this."
"Girl you know I got magic fingers" he bragged.
She couldn't disagree with that.
He spent some time massaging her back. Until he got distracted. Remembering she was completely naked he was now fixated on her ass. He had oil and the prettiest ass he had ever seen in his life how could he resist?

 He had oil and the prettiest ass he had ever seen in his life how could he resist?

He grabbed the bottle of oil and put some more on his hands. He started again massaging her lower back but this time he slowly moved his hands towards her ass.
She turned around raising her brow "What you doing?"
"Mind your business I'm the masseuse."
His hands finally reached their destination. He tightly gripped each cheek.
"I knew you couldn't behave" she said.
"This is what you wanted" he said knowingly.
She giggled and turned back around letting him go back to what he was doing. He continued to massage her ass. Softly slapping it a few times. He felt his dick rising the longer he fondled her ass. He poked her with it.
"Jay is that?-" she turned around to face him as he menacingly smiled confirming what she thought she felt.
He got on top of her she was still face down. He ran his erection between her cheeks.
"You feel that?" He asked. She responded by moving her ass to the rhythm of his strokes.
"I knew this is what you wanted" he whispered in her ear.

_________

"How did you like your massage?" She was laying on his chest while he held her.
"You do have magic fingers."
"And magic dick" he added confidently.
"That too, a massage with a happy ending when's the next time we going to another basketball game? I'm betting all the time" she giggled.

"I can't deny your desire
Feel like I'm on fire when you touch me" - Beyoncé "Standing On The Sun"