Groupie love

There's something about seeing her husband perform on stage that always made her feel a way

There's something about seeing her husband perform on stage that always made her feel a way. The soul cycle classes they'd been going to were working in his favor he was in good shape and growing his hair out, she was a fan of his hair growing out it was sexy to her. Currently he was performing at The Meadows a festival in Queens, New York. They even brought Blue along to watch the show. Beyoncé enjoyed the show with a small group of friends and family off to the side of the stage. Every now and then getting distracted by the dirty things she was thinking about her husband while watching him perform. There wasn't much she could do to act on those feelings on the ride home since their daughter was there with them but she had something for him later on when they got alone.

___________________________

The first thing he did after they put Blue in bed and checked on the twins who were also sleeping was plop down on the bed and let out a deep breath.
"Tired?" She asked.
"I didn't just rap for two hours?" He asked sarcastically.
She rolled her eyes.
"Don't go to sleep on me" she pouted.
He was laid back with his hands behind his head looking at her curiously. He knew she had something up her sleeve.
"Seeing you up there sweating all sexy and shit it did something to me" she admitted.
He didn't reply just licked his lips staring back as she stared at him.
"Is this my backstage pass?" She asked.
"Yeah you could say that" he smirked, he could tell she was going into role play.
"I don't usually go backstage" she said in an innocent voice.
"There's a first time for everything don't be embarrassed it don't make you a groupie" he winked at her playing along.
"Oh, I'm not embarrassed I am a groupie only when it comes to you though."
"I like that" he nodded.
"So what do you do with girls that come back stage?" doing her best to sound innocent again.
"They usually get they backs blown out" he said biting his lip.
That response made her hot all over.
"Take that off for me."
Slowly she undressed for her husband.
"Your body is a problem" he admired her standing in front of him naked. Since she gave birth to the twins he's been in love with how she's been carrying the extra weight it went to all the right places. That compliment made her tingle all over too, she was already sticky between her legs and they hadn't even done anything yet.
"Don't be shy" he motioned for her to come over. She sat on his lap both of them face to face. They kissed passionately. She was sure he could feel her wetness through his jeans. When they pulled away he looked down at his lap, she left a wet spot.
"Excited huh?"
"I should clean that up for you" he lifted her off his lap laying her on the bed. She immediately spread her legs and waited for him to dive in between them. He did just that. His tongue worked it's magic. In that moment she was thankful for his decision to grow out his hair, she was able to pull it as she felt her climax building up.
"Oh shiiiiiit baby mmmmm" she moaned grinding her hips against his lips. Her toes curled as she violently shook. After cleaning her up with his tongue, Jay came up for air. She had her eyes closed breathing heavily.
He watched her as she tried to get herself together after her orgasm.
She finally opened her eyes "Gahh damn boy."
"I know, I know" he boasted.
He stood up to undress himself fully. When he undressed he climbed back on the bed.
"Bend that ass over" he ordered. She got into position. He entered her from behind and as promised blew her back out. He licked and kissed on her lower back leaving small hickies. That felt amazing to her. At this point all she could get out were moans. She had ran out of words to tell him he was fucking her so good. he changed the speed up slowing it down giving her deep strokes making sure to hit all the right spots. That moaning she was doing  turned into humming. He loved when she did that it was music to his ears. Even during sex her humming was on key. She was climaxing again. Jay kept going. He was close too.
He pulled out right as he was cumming releasing all over her ass and back. She jumped as she felt it land on her. Her body fell like dead weight so she was flat on her stomach. Jay laid next to her collecting himself too.
After a couple of minutes in silence he decided to get up to get a towel for her.
He came out the bathroom "Okay lemme clean you off--"
He noticed she was sleeping in the same position she was in when she collapsed on the bed.
He wiped her back off.
He got close to her ear and whispered "you know I usually don't let groupies stay the night but I'll make an exception for you."
"Good cuz if you fuck me like that I'm never leaving you gotta marry me" she said in a raspy voice, he could tell she was half asleep.
"Woah married? I thought you said you listen to my music that will never happen" he joked.
They both shared a laugh.
"You going to sleep?" He asked.
She nodded yes.
"Gimme kiss."
He leaned down so she could kiss him.
"Love you."
"Love you too baby, now let me go to sleep you know that baby monitor will go off any minute" she said knowingly.
He looked at the monitor the twins were sleeping peacefully.
"Aww look at my babies" he said smiling.
"My babies" she interjected.
"I helped."
"I did all the hard work" she shot back.
"Can't argue with that" he shrugged.
He put on his boxers and climbed into bed bed next to his wife.
Beyoncé prayed to god silently that the babies would give her at least two hours of sleep before they woke up crying for milk.