"It seems that you came as well," Armakan said.

"Y-Yes," Sharrkan answered for though he had become more outgoing in the presence of Sinbad and the others, he was still a timid, young boy in front of his older brother. "I see that brother himself also came as well."

Armakan turned to where Koutoku and the Empress stood as they received the sovereigns and delegates of their respective countries. "Yes. Normally I would've left this to my subordinates but it was about time I paid my respects. Moreover," Armakan unknowingly smirked, "I came here hoping to catch a glimpse of the person who had made our Heliohapt Kingdom so prosperous despite it being on the brink of collapse several years ago."

Sharrkan stared at his brother.

"What is it?"

"N-Nothing!" Sharrkan immediately turned his head away.

It was the first time he had seen his brother make such an expression and seeing that, he couldn't help but wonder what kind of person it was that could make his brother have such a face.

"My, my, if it isn't King Armakan and his younger brother."

"Queen Mira Dianus Artemina."

"Just Queen Mira is fine."

"So you plan on keeping the 'Queen' title," Armakan remarked.

"Of course," she flipped her hair.

Armakan stared at her before averting his eyes. "You greeted the Emperor and Empress?"

"Who do you think I am? As soon as I arrived, I already did so," Mira answered. "The rest I've left it to my subordinates. Same with you, no?"

Armakan eyed her. "You're drunk, aren't you?"

"What?!" she yelled.

With Mira yelling and Armakan being nonchalant about it, Sharrkan and Mystras stared in horror for it felt as if things were beginning to get heated more than it should be. As Sinbad was about to step in and greet himself to break it up, Armakan turned to the side as Mira grabbed his shirt.

"Darius Leoxses," he called out. "She's calling."

"Wha-?!" Mira began but as the man came towards her and the two locked gazes, her face slowly starting turning a bright red.

"Queen Mira," he said.

"I-If it isn't the Knight King of the Sasan Kingdom," she said with a haughty air, trying to cover her embarrassment. "What brings you here today."

"I'm sure that we're all here for the same reason," he drank his glass.

Mira narrowed her eyes before turning the other way. "That I won't deny," she said as she took a glass. "The only time I was able to catch a glimpse of her face was three years ago when she had first assumed the position as Head of the Heartfilia Household. Now, it's been three years," she drank her glass before letting out a hearty laugh. "I'm looking forward to seeing her today."

Darius gave a smile and Mystras, like Sharrkan, stared at his father.

"To think that father would wear such an expression," Mystras remarked as he joined Sinbad and the others.

"Yeah," Sharrkan nodded his head. "It's the first time I saw such an expecting look in brother's eyes."

"It's indeed amazing," a bead of sweat rolled down Ja'far's face as he looked at the face of each sovereign. "To be able to win the hearts of so many rulers and their subordinates."

Sinbad grinned. "I'm really looking forward to meeting her."

Just then, a eunuch called out at the doorway, announcing the arrival of the people whom they had all been waiting for.