6| Long Lost Porkchop

OKAY, so like.

I thought I'd get used to waking up in a fucking dream apartment because, like all things that are exciting at first, they kind of die down eventually, you know? Like one day you're getting your first pair of Jordan basketball shoes and they're the all-red ones (that are super dope) with white soles, and you're super stoked and almost pee your pants because, "Holy shit! These are the Air Jordan's I've been fucking dreaming of and now I'm gonna be Basketball God!" Right? And then you wear them for the first time and the second and third and the shoes have this crazy magic to them... It's like you put them on and you're transformed into a whole new person (at least, you feel like a whole new person).

But eventually one day, the shoes are just a little less magical. They're still dope and red and make you feel like girls (or guys in my sense) will be all over you just cause your feet are looking so cool. But the magic just... lessens. They become less exciting and soon, you're onto looking for your next pair of Air Jordan's.

So I thought that living in the amazing and perfect and luxurious apartment on the 25th floor with a sky deck above it with a café and a pool and food and even room service was going to be like those Air Jordan's. I thought I'd get used to it in like a week and soon I'd be living used to the daily routine of waking up and ordering an omelet, country potatoes, fresh fruit, and 2 bagels for breakfast, then gazing out at the view of Atlanta.

But nope. A week passed and I woke up in my room, stood up groggily to open the curtains, took one look at my new home and said:

"Bitch Christ."

It was my new testimony.

I got to wake up and walk out onto the balcony with my shirt off and feel like one of those acclaimed billionaires in some Hallmark movie who did this exact same thing and had people probably watching him from other apartments across the way thinking, "Damn that man is sexy and rich and probably lives the most amazing life."

____________________

Group Message Thread
Jesse, Alex, Tyler  

*Jesse renamed the group Jesse's Hoes*

ALEX: seriously jesse

*Tyler renamed the group 2 Buffoons & Tyler*

JESSE: fine, we'll keep ty's name.

ALEX: tea spillage of the week: hannah is dating a GIRL, a WOMAN

JESSE: hannah as in my ex hannah? hannah as in hannah oliver?

TYLER: yes bitch get that pussy

ALEX: censor yourself nasty

ALEX: but yes. that hannah. i'm shook

JESSE: damn i am gonna need all the details when i get home from practice (btw text me what you want for dinner. i'm thinking mac n cheese?)